Reload this Page [NBA] 2016-2017 Regular Season
Page 8 of 35
1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
141 - 12-07-2016, 13:10
need more giant sigs

edit: figured out how to turn them off

Last edited by 1teaminlondon; 12-07-2016 at 13:58..
Sponsored Links
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
142 - 12-08-2016, 01:20
gg fufu

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 12-08-2016, 01:28
that wasnt even a fun game to watch : - (

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
144 - 12-08-2016, 01:32

lolll

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 12-08-2016, 01:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post

lolll
lol horrible abuse of stats

1 2 3 4 Total
Warriors 37 25 29 24 115
Clippers 19 30 26 23 98

WARRIORS WON Q1 + Q3 + Q4

and warriors basically were playing rec leauge ball in q2 lolol

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
146 - 12-08-2016, 02:45
i mean the defense was there for most of the first half. even the first qtr the warriors FG% was bad if you discount the layup line. they didn't hit 3's all game - shot 23% on the night, austin and luc were effective on D when it wasn't a blowout. jamal ended up with extended minutes since he was the only lifeline the clips had and even with him in the warriors struggled with their shot

blake had 5 turn overs in the 1st qtr and played like he had a concussion. if he plays at the level of a random latvian euro leaguer the clips aint beatin this warriors team now or ever. how does a guy who is basically unguardable 8 feet from the rim shoot the lowest % in the game? based on today's game and numerous 4th qtr's of the past he's def got some kevin durant in him, its crazy to watch guys so unbelievably gifted/talented suddenly play like complete ass at the flip of a switch

im just glad i didn't pay for extremely overpriced tickets to endure being surrounded by norcal bandwagoners in a complete blowout

Last edited by 1teaminlondon; 12-08-2016 at 02:55..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 12-08-2016, 02:56
y bother playing games vs cheaters and ringers in a game i dont even practice when they set the server to lag me and hes wall hacking with timers

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
148 - 12-08-2016, 02:58
yes tell me more about bandwagoners fufu

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
149 - 12-08-2016, 03:09
it's not like it was directed at you personally HK

but you're delusional if you think there isn't a billion bandwagoners. i took a flight from SFO to LAX back in may and half the damn plane had warriors gear on

Last edited by 1teaminlondon; 12-08-2016 at 03:13..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 12-08-2016, 03:11
fufu is angry because not only did he get robbed by drg0n but he also sucks at cheating and at video games and basically everything else under the sun

if i was a fukin career ****** id be angry too

no sympathy for the perma ******s sorry

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
151 - 12-08-2016, 03:14

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 12-08-2016, 03:20
and the perma loser coward is raging

gg

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 12-08-2016, 03:23
re: fufu rage --

it's not just that the dubs have the requisite dominant team bandwagon

it's that the bay area bandwagons are (and this is including the truly reprehensible Chicago and Boston bandwagons) peerless when it comes to insufferable pompous assmasters who've spent $1000 on gear in the last season but couldn't name more than 2 of the team's players if their corporate 1-round-per-decade-at-pebble-beach golf trip depended on it

what's rly heartbreaking is that the warriors have lots of real deal cool ppl fans who r being sullied by these h1-bandwagon silly valley visafags and it has 2 stop

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
154 - 12-08-2016, 03:24
dare would you care to guess how many of your (7) posts in the last (2) pages of this NBA thread had one word in them related to basketball

hint:
Spoiler

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
155 - 12-08-2016, 03:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post

what's rly heartbreaking is that the warriors have lots of real deal cool ppl fans who r being sullied by these h1-bandwagon silly valley visafags and it has 2 stop
i know + respect dubs fans. my first time going to an nba game was at oracle. i watched every game of their 06-07 playoff run in berkeley with dubs fans. good peeps

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 12-08-2016, 03:34
Quote:

it's that the bay area bandwagons are (and this is including the truly reprehensible Chicago and Boston bandwagons) peerless when it comes to insufferable pompous assmasters who've spent $1000 on gear in the last season but couldn't name more than 2 of the team's players if their corporate 1-round-per-decade-at-pebble-beach golf trip depended on it

have you told him some people dont like sports and that its a tribes forum because hes raging the **** out

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
157 - 12-08-2016, 11:03
Quote:

i guess the only thing i'd say that bandwagon fans happen wherever there's winning, which sorta goes without saying. imo bandwagon fans are more bothersome with teams that didn't have a really strong fanbase to begin with. otherwise, they're interchangeable with bandwagon fans that pop up all over as time goes on

and fufu you're right, blake looked like a ****ing mess out there. by the 4th he was inside his own head. draymond and the help defense did a great job last night though, and the backcourt just camped his outlet passing lanes. steph was all over - i wonder how many of his 7 or 8 steals were off blake passes

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
158 - 12-12-2016, 23:58
blake is playing with cement shoes still

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
159 - 12-13-2016, 12:10
im p sure last nite he missed an open layup 2 feet from the rim with no defender. idk if i should hate on the guy when he's scoring 30, but right now he has a harder time scoring straight up then when he's whirlin around off-balance

oh well fun game since we won

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 12-13-2016, 12:12
Fufu I'm coming 2 la get ur Vietnamese chick friends on deck fam we going in

Page 8 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NBA] 2016-2017 Regular Season

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert