Update from my end

roflmao!

This kid needs to watch the Godfather a couple of times before trying this shit again, it's like hearing some gay surfer stalk an ex: 'dewd...like...you're gonna fuckin...buddy eh...call me, I love you'

You know what makes it so amusing? he runs a web site where he talks a lotta shit and acts like a hardass. He pretty much solicited trouble on these boards and dared people to fuck with him, effectively taking the first step. Then someone from these boards did something that I don't personally condone (but found hilarous nethertheless) and he promptly shit his pants. Those calls are not from some tough guy, they come from a shit talker...someone who's anger reeks of fear. I don't think he realized how many people browse this site; there are TW members all over Southern California and it turns out that one of them played a joke on him.

Sadly, he ain't too bright. Shit talkers have a habit of mouthing off before they think. Now he's gone and left messages that could turn into felony charges against him (especially if he tries it again) and if a single member of these boards gets fucked with or jumped in the future (cowards are pack orientated) the finger will point straight back to him with clear cut evidence to back it up. He really put his own foot up his ass.

What a dumbass. I suggest enjoying the moment as something we'll continue to laugh at one day, but not bothering him again...if anything, feel sorry for the poor bastard

BrEaDmAn86 said:
holy crap you did get bored, lol. thnx though... even though I have an mp3 player. now i don't have to type it?

maybe if people were at work and couldn't listen or something

Jeremy Daspin III

Dear Jeremy,

I rescently heard you got owned by Tribal war and i just wanted to know that i think your bitch ass deserved it. An YOU GOT FUCK YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! TW PWNS YOU I FUCKIGN HATE YOU I HOPE MANY MORE PEOPLE GOATSE YOU AND SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DO NOT STOP CALLIN MY FUCKIN HOUSE I WILL GET THE POLICE, AND IF ITS OWN OF YOUR BOYS HE WILL BE IN THE PRISON ASS FUCKIGN YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Best Friend,
DSEZ

(hehehe its in the mail)

DSEZ said:
Jeremy Daspin III

Dear Jeremy,

I rescently heard you got owned by Tribal war and i just wanted to know that i think your bitch ass deserved it. An YOU GOT FUCK YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! TW PWNS YOU I FUCKIGN HATE YOU I HOPE MANY MORE PEOPLE GOATSE YOU AND SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DO NOT STOP CALLIN MY FUCKIN HOUSE I WILL GET THE POLICE, AND IF ITS OWN OF YOUR BOYS HE WILL BE IN THE PRISON ASS FUCKIGN YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Best Friend,
DSEZ

(hehehe its in the mail)
Jeebus Christ, stupid fucking member :rolleyes:

DSEZ said:
Jeremy Daspin III

Dear Jeremy,

Your Best Friend,
DSEZ

(hehehe its in the mail)

hope you're joking...that's retarded

Dear Jeremy,

hi this is ur fiend aurora. somebody set us up the bomb okay so attached is a picture of my illness my aim psychic said i have one can u examine it i think its from the mexicanas

cheers,
aurora

Last edited:
=D maybe ill bring it to his house by foot hmmmm. Sounds fun i wanna see him hit me. Plus he would go to jail for a long time for hitting a girl!

DSEZ said:
=D maybe ill bring it to his house by foot hmmmm. Sounds fun i wanna see him hit me. Plus he would go to jail for a long time for hitting a girl!

pics

DSEZ said:
Jeremy Daspin III

Dear Jeremy,

Your Best Friend,
DSEZ

(hehehe its in the mail)

:lol: everyone posts "its over, its over" then a member does this.... gotta love tw.

lol im not just a member i read alot this is like the mmost posts ive ever done on 1 subject lol i hate this dude

Back