Update from my end

"im gonna demonstrate what happens to your friends when someone comes to my fucking house. now we're gonna play the game my way. i'll send you a video of what i do to your friends"

"its illegal to post pictures of someone's house online"

"karma is a bitch"

rofl.

holy fuck this guy is stupid.

to bad he doesn't live in florida.

Last edited:
that is toooooooo funny...

thank you so much for posting this col, it is some of the funniest shit i have ever heard.

'I AM GOING TO BE YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND FUCKFACE"

this guy sucks worse than anyone ever...

col, canu give us his phone number? i'll call him every 10 seconds for approximately 9 hours tonight starting at 11PM.

Moker said:
F4$ is down changin ISP's i think

they should be back up monday

:chill:

I think Colosus should send this thread to whoever that next ISP is and mail them a copy of the police report against their new client.

Yogi said:
I think Colosus should send this thread to whoever that next ISP is and mail them a copy of the police report against their new client.

yes, seeing as what they did to panda and all.

Hey Yo Col, this fuck face is a pus, I be glad to give him my rl addy let him roll up on me last thing he'd be thinking when I got done was "why oh why did I fuck up so bad".

I love that he is Jeremy the 3rd!

On a side note, I think he should replace the marachi guys in all future PS threads.

Lol give me in number i will right on all the bathrooom stalls in the girls room call for a good time.!

EDIT: 400th reply

Last edited:
Back