Update from my end

Wait, Colosus, do you live with your sister? I'm a little confused, how did they get all of these messages (cuz she called you after she heard the first message), so how come there are so many messages?

is this real? This guy really doesn't have much free time on his hands does he?

"He would have been dead! Maybe, but someone else comes into my house i can't say they wouldn't get fucking stomped to death, anyway..."

Listening to the recording now, I'm concerned, I think Colosus might have an internet stalker now. This guy seems somewhat fixated on his anus. Sleep with a light on.

was this guy ever a member of the tribes community or of tw?

either way i think it is TOTALLY appropriate to pull someother prank. if i lived in cali i would do soemthing funny like wait til he is out side with the garbage and then drive by while shooting a dozen paintballs a second at his ass (first to scare him and make him think its real) and then second to do hurt him. then i would make another swing around and lob a brick through a window of his house with another goatse. then i would order that cake that has goatse on it and send it to him. and hten i would wait til night time and then bring a ladder to his house and find a tall unclimbable tree. i would take a car battery, attach it solely to a car horn, and then put it at the top of this tree. then i would attach it, take the ladder down and then high tale it out of there. the horn would be on all night or until the fire dept came (my dad actually did this in HS and it was on for 26 hrs).

i would then come home with the video of all the action and post it on TW.

dooster said:
thats why i would post at like the library on a member name. no way of know who it is.

most libraries log who uses their computers.

Holy shit, i got some friends over and i explained what happened, the story, the goatse'ing and they are in tears. I love TW :)

damn, I wish I was Col sister just so I could pick up the phone and talk to this guy.

I would love to go to his house ring the doorbell just to say hi I am from TW and see if he curb whatevers me or fucking strangles me just because I showed up there.

Ruthie Ruthless what a weirdo, calling someone up an rambling on and on with imbecilic threats over a joke.

:bouncy:

He acts very mature about all of this, the police are going to have no problem convicting this as an act of harrasment.

If i was him, i'd structure it like. "I'm sorry to bother you, but the members of tribalwar.com have been constantly crashing my site flames4cash.com. I hope we can resolve this problem as soon as possible.... please ring me back on ***-***-***-*** or email me at ***".

Oh yeah I don't doubt for a minute that cop's wouldn't hesitate to fine that joker. After all he sounded quite irate, insane, and psychotic all the while swearing none stop makes it really hard to take him seriously.

p.s. This integrated spell checker plugin for IE fucking rocks I wish I could remember who posted about it, but my god do I ever appreciate it.

Back