Update from my end

lol, rofl, this is hilarious; no wonder he founded a flamewar site, he needs all the help he can get; he reminds me of those guys that threaten you for 20 minutes, then you punch them in the face and they cry and run away, just my opinion :]

MADness said:
Best prank idea EVER.
111.jpg

this guy should make a song saying purely fuck.. kinda like that one limp bizkit song..

i hope you're reading this site you stupid faggot fuck this fuck that you need to get a life instead of repeating fuck 3984982349832998423x on an answering machine

|Blitzkrieg| said:
wtf is this shit? :confused:

Great thread :lol: I love how he talks about how skinny and "dweeby" Colosus is :rofl:
A piss poor attempt at making funny pics, but the website doesn't allow linking to its pic so it redirects to the referring URL. Don't worry the pics were fucking stupid and a waste of my time to copy the URLs into the address bar.

|Blitzkrieg| said:
wtf is this shit? :confused:

Great thread :lol: I love how he talks about how skinny and "dweeby" Colosus is :rofl:

Colosus has been called many things. I believe this is the first time "skinny" is one of them.

My god any man who completely flips out and leaves threatening messages about piddly shit like a goatse letter needs some serious help. Now if Nspectre left a letter implying bodily harm on Jeremy, then I could see him being justified in his rage. But knowing the situation, this guy over reacted and then assumed Nspectre and Col are great buddies and planned this whole thing, man just pathetic.

Back