Update from my end

Nspec's cell phone number is this.

1-877-284-7328

He always fucking lies when he answers the phone and he's so paraniod now he's making people give passwords or he hangs up (you got him on the run)

Today's password is. Fuck you faggots. I'm going to blow up hollywood and highland in 4 days.

hail al quida.

Make sure to say it exactly or he'll hang up on you!

It's like, he LIKES being insulted... we say he won, but still raves on about it.

Col, unless this dick stops harasing us, it'd only get worse.

Even though I hate that Col got caught up in this. I think its probably one of the funniest things Ive read on TW. Just the hand delievery of the letter with some guys anus streached out is hilarious.

nspectre said:
I wonder what Jer would do if I posted a satellite pic of his house?

:D

I'm hoping he leaves more funny messages on Col's answering machine, thus providing me with entertainment and ensuring that the cops go after him. It will be a small step to getting the stupid off the streets of our cities, and putting them behind bars.

The only video that dumbfuck from f4$ is going to get is the police arresting his arse for cops.

He seems like the kind of guy who would stalk you and kill you while you are sleeping.

How can he know where nspec lives? Would he really be that stupid to leave a msg saying hes going to beat him up, and tape it. Then actually do it (or try)...

btw, nice gay yellow house :lol:

well it's late..and i only read up to page 3..but if it hasn't been said already... you can tell from his voice he sounds scared! He was probably getting adrenaline when leaving these messages. Im sorry, but if you make threats..you can't sound scared :p That's funnay

EDIT: Oh for Jeremy... if you can't calm down ..get some liquor in you first..then make the calls :p From your voice..i say LOTTA LIQUOR!

Last edited:
Emilee said:
How can he know where nspec lives? Would he really be that stupid to leave a msg saying hes going to beat him up, and tape it. Then actually do it (or try)...

btw, nice gay yellow house :lol:

No shit..and even if he did I doubt he would even try anything...we ALL have his address. You think the goatse guy has a stretched out anus?

Back