[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

yeah I was thinking about just doing it on blogger.

It'd handle the bandwidth and it's fast, you can do what you want with their templates right?

can anyone give me a reason it wouldn't be best to just do it on blogger?

Last edited:
Someone call Logroller to write the email letter.
Rayn, unban naptown and fraggle
Hide moFo in the closet.
Get kittycat in this too. (assuming he isn't raping cereal in Chicago)

Who knows. Maybe this time it won't be one of our own that gets fired.

well according to feldmann nissian they didn't know about this and it was the contest admins acting on their own. Which I am assuming where the "contest will be overseen by an agent blah blah blah" comes in to play.

Well considering the repercussions, whatever they may be, are going to fall on them and not on the agent they hired, I daresay it's in their best interests to get involved at this point and make things right.

Working on it now. I am a web applications guy, not a designer though.... So it will be basic.

I have a blog spot for him. comments section, working on navigation. have a basic banner, but still trying to come up with the overall design.

rejected.jpg

looks cool, I like the stencil. But we don't need to reinvent the wheel with all the functions of a basic CMS. I think we're better off going with a canned package (either something like blogger or a WP/Drupal/etc install that'll do syndication and stuff out of the box

yeah I was thinking about just doing it on blogger.

It'd handle the bandwidth and it's fast, you can do what you want with their templates right?

can anyone give me a reason it wouldn't be best to just do it on blogger?

thats what i was going to suggest, blogger would be best

Works for me. Can we set up ads and paypal donations on those? I was just using a .NET repeater control for the blog attached to an XML file. Navigation would go to the evidence we gathered and a disclaimer page as we don't want the lawyer wraith coming down on us for using all these trademarked names and what not. Also using a repeater control attach to XML for a comment section for people to show support.

can you even set blogger to have adsense on it? since its paid for by some one else.

I can buy a domain thats not an issue and just simple raw HTML might hold up better to digg.

all we need is a summary of what happened and then save-as HTML in word. someone on here with good business writing skills or a legal background.

edit: ^yes

It should be able to host adsense, atleast a youtube video showed how to set it up. Web handed over to Scourge. Feel free to use the rejected thing if you see fit. If you need any help let me know, I can even help set up a generic javascript blog if needed for the raw html page.

i know fuck all about coding/websites, but i can firebomb the dealership at your command

i think we will be ok...

and just so you know some of their voters can't read into sarcasm at all and are taking things said like this serious.

There is a pretty angry ones posing on our facebook group now (libby if you are reading this hello and go read my update :sunny:)

Back