[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

In clu's world, P&G use trains and tracks free of charge.

how much federal subsidy to private train lines receive? I would google that for you, but you're either trolling (I honestly hope so) or you're on the lower end the bell curve, despite what the conservative books might lead you to believe

ok mr train engineer school me on the private train companies I only see that shit when I drive through the poor part of town

Jesus Christ dude...

Start here you ignorant ass

Google 'make the trains run on time mussolini'. 1922 you failure at knowing anything about what you are talking about.

5 bucks says you won't get it even after you read about it

watch as the 100iq simpletons lose track of the original point that all these fucking businesses that rich people invest in, own, and transport with, would not exist in the current form without the evil govt.

yes - again - the rich depend more on the functioning infrastructure. who the fuck equated business infrastructure with public transportation? I *am* being trolled, right? nobody this stupid

sorry i'm investing in the price of tea in china look at how successful and disabled railroad engineer I am

The history of railroads has everything to do with what you are talking about now.. you just don't understand. It is all about government failure you moron

The very thing you are holding up as symbol of your righteous government is the biggest example of why government fucks shit up.. in the entire history of the USA.. Christ.. do you read anything?

watch as the 100iq simpletons lose track of the original point that all these fucking businesses that rich people invest in, own, and transport with, would not exist in the current form without the evil govt.

yes - again - the rich depend more on the functioning infrastructure. who the fuck equated business infrastructure with public transportation? I *am* being trolled, right? nobody this stupid
You initially said the rich benefit more from infrastructure, which I took to mean that they benefit more from government tax revenues. If this IS what you meant, I challenge you to prove it, because it's completely counter to every stat I've ever read.

how much federal subsidy to private train lines receive? I would google that for you, but you're either trolling (I honestly hope so) or you're on the lower end the bell curve, despite what the conservative books might lead you to believe

Wow. I missed that one.. maybe you should google that first cause holy self ownage, dipshit

The government built the train lines here in the US, right?>

they invested $200mil ($500 mil inflated) in the 1980s and will need to pony up more in the next 15-20 years. most large transportation industry is govt subsidized but of course people earning <$30k year benefit the most

they invested $200mil ($500 mil inflated) in the 1980s and will need to pony up more in the next 15-20 years. most large transportation industry is govt subsidized but of course people earning <$30k year benefit the most
$200 million

Lmfao

Kicking off the weekend with some MAGA.

Trump-Russia: Michael Flynn admits lying to FBI - BBC News

Hang on boys.

ABC’s Brian Ross says a source familiar with the matter says Flynn is prepared to testify against Trump, members of his family, Trump staff, & that Trump ordered him to contact the Russians. Ross says Flynn made the decision to cooperate 24 hours ago

Pretty sure Flynn can't be wrote off as the coffee boy like Papadopoulos was.

Last edited:

Dude.. how embarrassing. You are so far out of your depth it is pitiful.

Back