Choo Choo Motherfucker........

Rage quit number 8 or whatever it is. It's been fun but I really should be doing better things with my life.

My parting messages...............

Pagy, I love you.

Havax, we both know that The Orange fella is on borrowed time.

NGFM. Thanks for your innocence, I gave you a hard time but deep down I think you're a good guy. Much love dood.

Captain Tele: Last but not least. Go outside fella, it's actually pretty nice out there. As I sign off i'm genuinely intrigued by who you are and why you do this. I'll be in Cali in the next year or so and would be very happy to have a beer with you. If you need a friend.

So that's it. I might lurk a bit but this is my finally post. Catharsis.

Mitchdubai out.

Pagy, do you only ever post in threads I post in, or do you follow other people around like this and e-stalk them with this bullshit? Or do you start lots of your own threads and participate in intelligent debate elsewhere (rhetorical question) (look it up)

Last edited:
mitch how does it feel to be the biggest and most hated loser on a forum full of alleged losers that you hate?

Here you go Captain Dipshit, a bit more statistical analysis you won't understand or will remain in denial about. My last 150 reps which is all i can see.

-reps 104 from only 13 different people. Of those, 37 from Pagy and 37 from Tele (plus one +rep). So 71% of all my -rep from you two losers. Next highest is 9 from Elvis Hitler.

+reps 46, from 26 different posters. Obviously no +rep stalkers there to compete with you two. Most from one person is 8.

So twice as many people +repped me than -repped me. Tell me again how everyone hates me :lol:

Any of this sinking in yet? Of course not :lol:

better check them stats before replying back......this wasn't a troll

:rofl:

unknown.png

mitch just waiting here all day for people to piss on him

for hiim to get some kind of masochistic joy or pain out of being picked on and disliked online

he is a human urinal at this point and admits he has no other point or purpose to being here on this forum

congrats i guess?

cool stuff

midgepussy happi 2 b takem slaps cross him pussyass wytrash fukn pastyass fukn teefz n m0uf lykka d00 so useta gittn irl even midgepussy own famly fukn h8 him n tell him 2 kill umself buuuuut newp d00 here to cuck dafuq out smdh lol :jester:

midgepussy happi 2 b takem slaps cross him pussyass wytrash fukn pastyass fukn teefz n m0uf lykka d00 so useta gittn irl even midgepussy own famly fukn h8 him n tell him 2 kill umself buuuuut newp d00 here to cuck dafuq out smdh lol :jester:

1236166824_peeinmouth.gif

ahhh fuck i love it

keep the train going full speed

-10GBP

i would rather read all of flipp's post

while standing on my head with water being sprayed in my face with a fire hose

than anything you have to say Mitch

think about that, stack the stats, and get back to us ok

no, but seriously

reading flipps post in my best drunken chipmunk voice makes me laugh

all your posts make me feel bad for you and hope you don't or do hurry up and jump off dubai's tallest building already

maybe others read your desperate insecurity and depression disguised as pompous blowhardry and hubris as well

nobody is buying it man

sorry

Last edited:
no, but seriously

reading flipps post in my best drunken chipmunk voice makes me laugh

all your posts make me feel bad for you and hope you hurry up and jump off dubai's tallest building already

maybe others read your desperate insecurity and depression disguised as pompous blowhardry and hubris as well

nobody is buying it man

sorry

I'm deeply humbled by your concern for your fellow man. 10:46 AM in California and all you have to worry about is little old me. Not like, going to work, or outside, just me and when Mom is bringing your next hot pocket down. I'm genuinely touched and warmed by it all.

LMAO

projection a hell of a drug man

one of us has been at this for hours longer than the other today

but enjoy the rest of your day in here mitch

crushing life

and rep scores

one of us has it all figured out apparently

LMAO

projection a hell of a drug man

one of us has been at this for hours longer than the other today

but enjoy the rest of your day in here mitch

crushing life

and rep scores

one of us has it all figured out apparently

Would it be a stretch for me to think you understand time differences? Probably. Oh but wait you've been to Spain. Silly me. So yeah my day here is more or less over, you probably have 13 hours or so to go. Shitpost-tastic. Go for your life my caring friend.

that's enough negative attention from me today mitch

u are such a winner at life for sure

you don't beg for this kind of stuff so you can take your mind off the sandbox u live in

count down until your next Vegas escape between wearing your #METOO nikes

and planning your next empty brand purchase that is as lifeless and soulless as you are

Back