Any TWers have a guild on corruption?

Baub

Contributor
Veteran XX
Since Corruption is finally up, I was wondering if anyone on here was in a guild or forming one on the new server. I saw Boston on last night and I'm sure there are more TW people on at least for now with the free month.

I started a mage based char last night named Pimpy Lovin, not certain what direction i'm gonna take him.

I still haven't decided how "serious" I'm going to be with SB from this point on. Lots of stuff going on so ... dunno ... I'll roll a Fessor as that is my favorite class to play, and we'll just see what goes on.

I have some chars up on Corruption -

Nefarious 53 Irekei Mage Assassin (Legion of Hing)
Dak'arus Thar 27 Centaur Warrior (Legion of Hing)

Post up your characters so we can see who all in TW is still playing. :p

most of the people playing on corruption from tw are in SD. i'd be playing too if my nurfed/legion homies werent being touchy feely with the VA nation :ugh:

just logging into the SD TS, i can tell you these people play:

AgnoStick, SadiStick, Redspider, vulcan1 (sp?) aka Hellion

i'm going to assume slotr still plays. a large chunk of the "original" shining path that played SB that came from TW have all but left. vivrant, error|550, |vm|, koy, refried, aestis, slotr, boston, leper, myself. im not totally sure if the names i just listed play or not. i think hank (slotr) plays to some extent still, however.

SP (which is a part of SD) does have several non-TW/tribes players, however, including Jason/Eyrick, Hands/Rated R, etc.

you don't know who Nurfed is most likely, but that was the last guild i was 'in' (before most of them left for FFXI). imo, was the best gank guild in SB (10 man group). hell, they won r30's tournies back from the old scorn days if you ever lookd back on the chronicle site back far enough.

RedSpider - R6 Centaur Crusader

I still play and I'm with SD.

Other people who play:
Slotr
Sabre
Boston
surefire
AgnoStick
SadiStick
DocHolliday
vivirant
Aestis
Colosus

People who said that they were coming back but havent gotten around to it yet:
Refried
Cpt.Kirk
Koy (?)

Yeah I might cancel my account. Torm said he did today so :shrug:.

I'll still have it active for 3 months though, so if anyting good happens then i can get back in.

Edit: I talked to Col for a while the other day and he said he is done with it and that Jason is on the decline.

Edit2: Jason is and isn't a non-tribes guy. He rooms with Colosus so ... yeah. Take it from there. He didn't play though from what I understand, but he has gone to barbecues at Marweas' and played T:V.

Kyle quit a while ago. Too much school. Miss him ;/

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know I'm a little late for the party, but I just got the trial a few days ago and I'm already pretty hooked. I've got a 16 Elf Scout "Nacien" and a 9 Human Fighter (Templar) "Goriath" going on Corruption, is there any way I can find some of you guys in game sometime?

I too am playing the trial and have a lvl 21 confessor on corruption. I'm kind of pissed though. I just got booted from newb island at level 21, was hoping to gain a few more levels but oh well. So I bind to Lion's Gate and head North looking for some mobs to kill and some fagit trys to PK me so I DOT and Nuke the fucker to near death only to be ganked by an r3 druid. YAY! Anyways are there any guilds that are recruiting? Any tips for a newb on where to find groups? I couldn't find a single r2 group at Lion's Gate.

Lots of people now are just getting PL'd after noobie island. Try to contact people in guilds to talk to IC/GLs about recruitment. Try to find a guild thats right for you aka rpk, carebear, anti-rpk, etc.

Hey guys, I'm actually playing on Vengeance right now. The XP is sweet! It took me 1 day to get to r2 compared to corruption which took me 1 week! Since it's my first character I want to get high level as quick as possible. Also for new players, you can customize your interface. That and upping the gamma in game has increased my enjoyment of the game immensely.

Here is the guide for customizing your interface:

http://chronicle.ubi.com/Community/Heralds/041803hn1.htm

I just migrated my PL crew to Vengence; Krieger and Sergei. Had to rename Sergei but the skills are still there. I joined some guild so I could get a ToL to bind to, but am probably still shopping for a guild.

i'm on Corup, but i was against SD :(

alot of my friends are DoO so they snagged me up

my Chars are:
Black-To the Future - Irekie Assassin
Herger - HG Barb
Duffman - Elf BW Ranger

Well looks like the XP is gettig raised on Corruption. Anybody know of any good guilds on Vengeance or Corruption? I'm looking to join a more active guild.

Deleted my "Corruption" characters and play exclusively on "Vengence" now. Hey, I spent a long time building Krieger, Sergei and Joeseph and I prefer playing them to starting over ... :D

Error|550 said:
Deleted my "Corruption" characters and play exclusively on "Vengence" now. Hey, I spent a long time building Krieger, Sergei and Joeseph and I prefer playing them to starting over ... :D
gj, we all play on corruption.

waar - 63 centaur prelate, member of Dreadlords.

I also have a sundancer scout and a mage assassin on vengeance, and am leveling a thief on damnation.

Back