[T3] Doors = Big!!

SonGohan said:
Two Words...

"NO ELEVATORS!"

Do you really think, in the future, they would still have the newb technoledgy like an Elevator?
Dude! They're in Starwars, Star Trek, Bab-5, AND Hawaii Five-O, not to mention the Power Puff Girls. Enough Said.

Thrax Panda said:
Dude! They're in Starwars, Star Trek, Bab-5, AND Hawaii Five-O, not to mention the Power Puff Girls. Enough Said.

Plus fat boy suits aren't exactly made for flying up shafts.. elevators are much nicer

Thrax Panda said:

Ono.
Will these be ghey elevators that activate on their own and crush people?
Or will these be leat elevators that activate when you tell them and only crush llamas?

i can crash any server that has an elevator that moves down rather than up (in t1)

which is why you won't find any elevators in OC2...i showed the exploit to Dip and we removed them

PyroTeknik said:
Ono.
Will these be ghey elevators that activate on their own and crush people?
Or will these be leat elevators that activate when you tell them and only crush llamas?

I'll agree to the elevator idea only if it's like that.

If you get MY positive voice towards T3, you'll be getting the positive voice of 1,000,000 other DBZ fans for I am their king.

-]DoW[-RedDeath said:
bring back the destroyable/repairable doors that t1 had, except make them actually work
Actually, I would like to see that. It made the maps that used them a bit harder, and added a new challenge. SkyDock(I think that was the name) did this very well; you either had to take out the gen in the back, or blow up the doors to get in.

Good thread. I think the enter/exit sign idea is good.

Get everyone in the habbit of staying to the right side, just like walking in hallways.
Line up for an inv station on the right, then exit to the left.

NoGodForMe said:
Good thread. I think the enter/exit sign idea is good.

Get everyone in the habbit of staying to the right side, just like walking in hallways.
Line up for an inv station on the right, then exit to the left.

rofl, that'd be great. Red and green arrows on the ceiling directing traffic.

ZooL said:
you can take out telefragging you know that don't you :| wait your a lawyer or something building games isn't your area of expertise

:) It's so hard to decide: ignore for always being an idiot or leave unignored for the amusement value?

Back