[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

huge maga today bump stock ban and flynn didn't go to jail and criminal justice reform and we're keeping the govt open for business for the holidays

promises made promises kept

Last edited:
Impeachment is now certain.

Indictment, is something we will see.
After the dissolution of the Trump Foundation, we don't know if the Senate will incriminate him or not, but we know Jr is in deep shit.

I don't get how someone that was leading the "lock her up" chant is now headed to prison himself.

:rofl:

:picard2:

'The president didn't sign any letter of intent! Witch hunt!' - Giuliani

1545187437541.png

Trump signed letter of intent for Trump Tower in Moscow, Giuliani incorrectly claimed he didn't - CNNPolitics

:lol:

It's beyond sad at this point.

It is time for Donnie to start burning shit down. Declassify ANYTHING that makes the US and past administrations look complicit and crooked. So tired of this bullshit.

jfccccccc shitlib effemcuck pussyass disgr8c 2 dey own races cryn t0ns upinchea n sl0rppinzup t0nsa peepee s0ss jfccccc dis y u alway fuk wit pussyass libral scumfuz :king:

Russia stole the election to get a Trump tower?

yep - "but Russia!"

I loved reading the other day how it is all but proven that Russians created misleading news that tricked blacks into not voting for Hillary. It was horrible!

Russian bots misleading US citizens with fake news = bad

MSM misleading US citizens with biased reports and total bullshit = journalism

This country is fucked unless we can get this shit under control

yep - "but Russia!"

I loved reading the other day how it is all but proven that Russians created misleading news that tricked blacks into not voting for Hillary. It was horrible!

Agreed, its been fucked and a sinking ship since the 60's when the Prog-left and Neo-cons took root in Washington, D.C.

yupyupppp imma stilla yuge wyte trash effemcuck fatfukcuck pussyass disgr8c 2 muh owj race tyall 4 mo slaps across muh fukkn face lykka so use 2 receevn irl evry fukkn day o muh chitlyfe FUKME N FUKU 2 MOM FFFFUKKKKZ!

wyte trash pussy no him b soundn lykkit evry day wtf lma0 smdh lol :jester:

Trump gets help winning the election and the ok to build a new tower in Moscow. Russia gets sanctions lifted.

Win win boys!

Americans and Russians working together hand in hand to crush Hillary Clinton for the good of all man kind.

I love it.

yep - "but Russia!"

Dont forget... Millions upon millions of illegal aliens voting for Emocrats in our elections is not foreign meddling... no, that's okay but, if it were Russians doing it, it's a national tragedy.

Impeachment is now certain.

Indictment, is something we will see.
After the dissolution of the Trump Foundation, we don't know if the Senate will incriminate him or not, but we know Jr is in deep shit.

I don't get how someone that was leading the "lock her up" chant is now headed to prison himself.
Vanster the drunken woman beater tax delinquent carrying the Triple6/15 torch

Straight to 2024

Dont forget... Millions upon millions of illegal aliens voting for Emocrats in our elections is not foreign meddling... no, that's okay but, if it were Russians doing it, it's a national tragedy.

lol right?

the mental gymnastics that our lefties use to justify open borders while going apeshit about alleged MUH RUSHA! collusion is fucking hilarious

at this point, it's really all about making sure Orange Hitler is so damaged for 2020 that he cant win

he wont be impeached

Back