This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 24 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 24 of 1252
MC Hamster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
461 - 03-16-2016, 14:56
How the **** is it that anyone can consider a rich white protestant ageing anglo-saxon man "anti establishment"?


Seriously, people. Have you stopped to listen to the utter nonsense you're buying into?
 
MC Hamster is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
462 - 03-16-2016, 15:03
The same way people can think voting for any of these people will make a genuine change in their circumstances
 
Fool is online now
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
463 - 03-16-2016, 15:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
ahem...



http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681066

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683055

now, kindly **** off, bernie supporter

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683538
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683494
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683383
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683489
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683401
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683413
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683429
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683419
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683402
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683228
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679784
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683191
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683183
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683015

That's just some of the threads with his name in the first 100 results. I could have included a lot more, but I think it's pretty obvious TribalWar has become TrumpWar becauses he's all some people (like you) can think about right now.

Funny you link a picture of people voting for a candidate and call me a "bernie supporter" even though I didn't vote for any of those candidates.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
drake
VeteranXV
Old
464 - 03-16-2016, 15:13
Trump for prez
 
drake is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
465 - 03-16-2016, 15:15
Are you implying that all of those were started by trump supporters or that they're all pro trump threads?
 
Fool is online now
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
466 - 03-16-2016, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Are you implying that all of those were started by trump supporters or that they're all pro trump threads?
I think it's pretty obvious if you click on any of those threads they were, and they are.

People that don't support Trump don't tend to make threads about him.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
467 - 03-16-2016, 15:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683538
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683494
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683383
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683489
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683401
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683413
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683429
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683419
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683402
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683228
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679784
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683191
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683183
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683015

That's just some of the threads with his name in the first 100 results. I could have included a lot more, but I think it's pretty obvious TribalWar has become TrumpWar becauses he's all some people (like you) can think about right now.

Funny you link a picture of people voting for a candidate and call me a "bernie supporter" even though I didn't vote for any of those candidates.
funny, you basically just called me a trump supporter, and i'm not and i didn't vote for anyone in that poll either, **** head, so eat a bag of cocks.
 
havax is offline
 
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
468 - 03-16-2016, 15:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake View Post
Trump for prez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuraprYFrz0
 
Dangerdoggie is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
469 - 03-16-2016, 15:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
I think it's pretty obvious if you click on any of those threads they were, and they are.

People that don't support Trump don't tend to make threads about him.
You're not much of a reader then, or you didn't really look at any of them. Then again, Got Haggis is well known Trumpscum.
 
Fool is online now
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
470 - 03-16-2016, 15:40
holy **** loucypher is one dumb libtard
 
Pagy is online now
 
MC Hamster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
471 - 03-16-2016, 15:45
The thing the Repubs have to worry about is how hated trump is. Yes, he's popular among his supporters, but there's a sizeable amount of the population who really really don't like him.

Trump on the card will draw out a lot of people to vote Democrat who otherwise may not have turned out, so he really does need to be considerably ahead of any other possible candidates to have the same chance at an actual election. If he only has a slight lead, the second-place candidate would probably have a better shot at the title.
 
MC Hamster is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
472 - 03-16-2016, 15:45
as opposed to the people that really really hate bernie or hillary?
 
Pagy is online now
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
473 - 03-16-2016, 15:47
Hillary is no different.
 
Fool is online now
 
drake
VeteranXV
Old
474 - 03-16-2016, 15:50
This
Rational
Ultimate
Marvellous
President
 
drake is offline
 
drake
VeteranXV
Old
475 - 03-16-2016, 15:51
the people who hate trump dont matter , the majority of them dont even vote.
 
drake is offline
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
476 - 03-16-2016, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You're not much of a reader then, or you didn't really look at any of them. Then again, Got Haggis is well known Trumpscum.
OMG, 1 out of 15 threads were made by Got Haggis? and that totally disproves the assertion that bull**** about Trump has taken over General Discussion on TribalWar.

You got me, Fool.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
477 - 03-16-2016, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
How the **** is it that anyone can consider a rich white protestant ageing anglo-saxon man "anti establishment"?


Seriously, people. Have you stopped to listen to the utter nonsense you're buying into?
Now you're just being willfully obtuse. When we're discussing the political establishment(not social establishment), we are referring to a specific group of connected people with control of political power(party leadership for instance) with aligning special interests, that is usually exclusionary to anyone that threatens their status quo. By your definition, I take it you would consider Ross Perot establishment too?
 
Greedo909 is online now
 
drake
VeteranXV
Old
478 - 03-16-2016, 15:53
meltdown alert
 
drake is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
479 - 03-16-2016, 15:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
OMG, 1 out of 15 threads were made by Got Haggis? and that totally disproves the assertion that bull**** about Trump has taken over General Discussion on TribalWar.

You got me, Fool.
Merely one example. If you had actually bothered to read those threads, you would see that contextually they are mostly matter-of-fact Trump is going to win wtf threads. Sure there are some Trump supporters present in them, but TW is only as Trump centric as the mainstream news is. He's in the news, so people are talking about him. But by all means keep swallowing your foot.
 
Fool is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
480 - 03-16-2016, 16:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
holy **** loucypher is one dumb libtard
The only real fact worth reiterating in here

LouCy is one fat flatulent flabalanche
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-16-2016 at 16:07..
Page 24 of 1252


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:54.