What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

LT pretty much came out after the elite players left, and yes, those that still played were elite and yes they did play LT. in fact, ren even went from armor to LT around that same time...... about 3-4 months after base players went to LT instead of armor.

LT is much more simple than armor, and if you think otherwise, well you just prove my point even more.
oh and I dont even need to bring up the old base vs ren matches.
spoiler alert: ren beat base players in both mods :p

and yes, the top 10% of the elite players quit playing after only a couple years and moved on to other games, myself included. This is still my most favorite pc game of all-time though, which is why i still play.

btw, i didnt just play ren. i was whooping yall asses in base/lt/rabbit/arena, you just didnt know who i was ;)

puc watch u mouth cuz i uploading 2-3 ren vs base 10v10 demos tonight

LT is much more simple than armor, and if you think otherwise, well you just prove my point even more.
oh and I dont even need to bring up the old base vs ren matches.
spoiler alert: ren beat base players in both mods :p

i actually had nothing bad 2 say about puc until now

i will just hold it in tho cause no point e-arguing :phone:

Oh hell puc talking about arena like he was good in that shit...u never played on any team that I was on or milk was on or snow was on or proto was on or spyglass was on so please don't put arena in this list

ugh that RD demo shows just how gay ren was

llama flag at 0 speed. look towards your own base. boost boost boost

cappers barely even ski

Oh hell puc talking about arena like he was good in that shit...u never played on any team that I was on or milk was on or snow was on or proto was on or spyglass was on so please don't put arena in this list

Yep and never played competitive LT and was 3rd tier team rabbit player... Randomly comes in and starts talking like he was amazing :phone:

probably had to be a top tier ren player to play in those pus or just an active competitive person

and its from over 14 years ago

i think puc is pretty decent

any1 thats really been playing consistently for years is going to end up really decent after it anyway

Also joedaddy plays since forever and will always be a horrible player so there are so exceptions. Has joe daddy and mun ever played at the same time? I feel they had the same play style and both had custom voice chats that were super dumb

puc cool

them demos are gg. i wish there was still ren community. i dont think skill level was really high though in those matches. players got way better over time.

hmmmm, i thought first one was from ren pov.

but even still, things like midair ammo drops wernt a thing back then. also midair flag passing became a huge thing in later years, when it was more practiced. not to mention snipers got better, and cyborg players also improved a lot in the 2003-2005 era.

same could be said about base tho im sure.

Back