awesome fix for plugins windows 8

lol i was j/k jeez dont get emotional mang

nothing stopping you from putting up a server, anything you really need is hosted on all the tribes sites and if there's fixes you can't get, with a little hard work and learning and building bridges, you can do it!

true actually the biggest bottle neck right now is branzone and i had to take down the server i just paid for because apparently i can get a much better deal on it with more slots etc cheaper so we're setting it up a 2nd time

but it is going to be lame to be associated with a 1.11 server as if i endorse cheats

if 1.40 stops hm for now i would rather use that until again its bypassed

people play on arghs so i dont see really what the issue is, imo people dont give a fuck what server as long as there's people there, but hey what do i know

also i didn't really even think of afterhope which ops put a lot of work into and that could be part of why mav doesn't want to give it out

also its not 1.40 server that does the antichat stuff, mavs server is 1.30+afterhope (gotta be more precise on tw u never know what lawyers may be lurking LOL)

no one runs 1.40 server its pretty fucked up from what i heard i have no clue maybe a real programmer can come tell us more

ya i know i was just joking about bugs and his 1.4/1.40 real software guy schtick

really, you're better off doing this stuff yourself rather than have someone spoon feed you a server config that you dont understand anyways

i love greyhound because altho he helped me with learning Tribes/ScriptGL stuff, he never just spoon fed me files straight out of his configs even if i wanted to do something he'd shown me screenshots of that he'd done already

i'd have to figure it out myself and if i got stuck, he'd give me some cryptic answer that later on i'd understand was the perfect advice

it's the whole give a man a fish/teach him how to fish thang u kno

bugs is truly one of the smartest and kindest ppl ive met here

he might seem like just a tribes autist

but ive run into the same bugs_ in high frequency secret day trading invite only irc channels where doods that work for goldmansachs programming hft algos chill all day

bugs_ is more than capable of doing that type of high mathematical finanical arbitrage

this is the same guy that banned me for a year from shithole and told me he would get snow too if i didnt write him and oldman an apology email when i was 17

i wrote the god damn 500-1000 word email

THEY CHECKED FOR FUCKING SPELLING MAN

i wonder if that is still around

i think bugs is one of the few ppl i respect here

i just dont want to get him to help with this server shit cuz i already bug him enoug has is

i wasn't trying to disrespect bugs he knows far more than me about Tribes and has done great things

its just sometimes he gets all high and mighty about irrelevant things like whether todd has endorsed every single version of tribes for free distribution and not just 1.cocks or whatever

i have never seen bugs be emotionally high and mighty

ive seen him be knowledgeable in conflicting times and sometimes non conformist which ppl interpret the wrong way

bump for a small note

large updates for windows 10 may undo this registry fix since they basically reinstall the whole OS

so you may have to re-apply the registry fix after milestone updates (i just had to)

Back