awesome fix for plugins windows 8

:bump:

patched .exe replaced with registry fix.

please delete that .exe if you were using it and appy the registry fix instead.

registry setting fix = good
patched .exe = bad

also hes just an old conservative pro war fucking loser authoritarian who is fine killing the community if he can maintain power in said dead community

so im naming my new 1.11 server The Community

and hopefully ppl get confused and just use mine

fuck this guy and the ppl that support him this is stupid

how the fuk u gonna help me?

u want account access that is cool they r still setting it up tho

and iirc they offer a 1.11 out of the box minimal config option i think i helped set up the template in like 07

I don't recall if I said this before, but thanks Groove :)

NP :)

also i kinda agree that we should come up with some kind of standard server distro, there's never really been a public 'hey this a server u can just fire up with all the fixes' thingy

someone could prolly get it done but idk

iirc the branzone config u need to ask them to put in the 1.30 lasthope .exe and then u can apply all the zadmin/lasthope junk but most of that's pretty old

ya but maverick lives in authoritarian i was in the AIRFORCE AND DARE IS A CHILD BECAUSE HE SWEARS AND TALKS IN TRIBES TALK SO I WILL NEVER GIVE HIM SERVER FILES IN THE 17 YEAR OLD DEAD GAME AND I WONT PUT IN DECENT ADMINS ON MY SERVER EITHER

this is the fucking hamburger loser that puts rtcll with god admin who mutes ppl on the opposing team mid match so u cant talk to ur team because he is feeling spiteful

and mav will mute and ban anyone that disagrees with him impolitely

so whatever i will set up server with branzone myself and rename the server the community

ive tried talking to this guy politely in pm and on the forum for a month now and have been ignored

this is really just completely stupid at this point and i think i have a right to be angry

well technically most of the commu work was done by nofix who had a bit of a freakout when he found out we copied the config to another server so maybe thats a part of it

altho i dont think we have to worry about that happening again but maybe out of respect for nofix he doesn't want to give it out

also dont take this the wrong way but ur probably the last person he'd give it to and it wouldn't matter how polite you were being he'd see that as insincere because you want something

even if we dont come up with a full server pack, it would be nice to have an 'exploit/dos/crash fix' pack so that at least anyone could put up a really basic server that could stay running

nofix prolly one of the ppl i care most about in this community and he would not give a fuck at all if i had any of his files

this is the guy that hacked tw irc and flood it with 300 bots with different ips on my bday to wish me happy birthday

i love that guy

groove i could give a fuck what u think ur friends with tictac and related to jm5k and have some really fucking emotionally based opinions on a lot of issues you shouldnt

if someone is offering to pay for a pu server in a 17 year old game even if they're ur enemy u should have the balls to give the fuckin files over or admit that u are actually killing the game by not doing it

this goes for anyone with server access to the community files not just mav

anyway there is no point in me being involved in this community if no one is going to help create the pus they beg to have other than me while ppl actually try to also prevent me from setting them up

thats a lose lose situation

so dont say i quit like opsayo out of rage realize u ppl just fucked me over cuz ur faggots

anyway id still like the server files or any server files beyond just 1.30 zadmin

and if ppl dont give them ill still set up the alt community server with 40 slots for ppl to pub or pu on

but really this is just beyond stupid at this point

groove i could give a fuck what u think ur friends with tictac and related to jm5k and have some really fucking emotionally based opinions on a lot of issues you shouldnt

if someone is offering to pay for a pu server in a 17 year old game even if they're ur enemy u should have the balls to give the fuckin files over or admit that u are actually killing the game by not doing it

easy there, guy. no need to get personal. and maybe i am emotional because when you start throwing in things that are totally unrelated to what we're talking about (and wrong), it makes me understand even more why people dont want to help you

usually i wouldn't even indulge your off hand comments but

im not actually related by any blood to JM5K and have literally only seen him once in my life at a wedding and didn't even talk to him... i just saw him in a room with his brothers playing video games

and i havent spoken to TicTac in like 7 years or something but if you cant understand someone acting different in person than they do on the forum then i dont know WHO i met at the park that day

either way no hard feelings, good luck with the server stuff. it's really not impossible to do, might be a little more work without mavs help but people have been doing it for a long time without his help, crow and lestat and even retards like unleashed did it - im sure you can too if you put your mind to it.

no one owes you anything - if you want a server, put one up. no one has any obligation to make your life any easier

you can do anything that you work for

with all the hard work u put in, u can come out with this win

stay positive young blood

tldr idc

help me get the server files or not eventually i will get them im not gonna puss out and run away like opsayo sorry u can all die with me in my fukin pyramid

thank u for helping to kill the tribes pu scene revival personally that many other ppl than just me who u hate are working on and have planned groove u fucking neck beard faggot

like how pathetic and immature is it to hold out on that stuff that more than just me want

u think i want to run a fukin server? fuck no. but im the only one that is going to set it up and pay for it so there has to be some kind of compromise

either that or ban me from everything call me cancer and get some other person to be a little minion or some shit cuz that aint me

Back