i think all servers should run base past 7v7

i bought new mouse and it is so smooth and light it is like magic

so i will disc you in the cock and balls 24/7 soon once i get comfy with it

Stork was it you the other day or Sleepy smurfing as you

I played Monday night for a map then it switched to sh_pub and I left.

Not sure when the last time was I played before that.

yo guys i am best home d in the game now that it is 2011 andoff the top of my head the carreer home ds bravo cacophobia sideslash ares nonreg dawar shinryuu azarus snakes etc have quit i am living the dream

snakes, dawar, and non were the only ones who ever dominated at the position.
not just skill but v smart.

anemix and snakes invent modern day home D.
somewhere a twist was added after evolution of the game.

snakes was very into flag passing back and forth.
maybe non was the one that started killing more before flag pass. i am not sure.

if u ask df and anemix, they prefer snakes style and always make me play it like that.
I don't like :\

anemix invented home D?

wasn't it TSI who wouldn't home so chase became 'chase and then go LO chase on standoffs' ?

i think u read too much into jokes dare.

but then again u have a chip on ur shoulder 4 me.

y do u hate?

all of the ppl i listed were at least as good if not better than you ez ur the one with the bruised ego and cant respect that

r u gonna tell me fett and dutch hate me or some other such emo faggotry only 2 have them come in the thread and say wtf

ya i guess u can put shinryu and creative in there tho i hear they did not talk much on vent but they were on #1 teams when it counted

also it is not like i care if fett or dutch hate me i just remember u saying this in a thread before when i call u out on being egotistical and having it backfire on u

i do not like this guy and his made up history and ego

he personally attack me when he say some of my good buds hate me

it is funny 2 me that he take any opinion that is different from his as personal attack

if u eat leek twice a daily u will heal ur souls

1zg3k2s.png

Back