Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

copa definitely goat

he one of few that not care about ego bs and he just play his game and put up numbers he true g00d

jm5k i think non is great player if not most prolific in tribe lt and prolly one of all of tribe

he still a fukin asshole tho

it is ppl that defend him of being asshole scum i talkin about if u fit this category that is u

if not idc :birthday:

i remember lix playing with 2good

and lix go

2good what happened 2 ur disc skills

and copa use disc only for many map with gene

it good time 4 me when i am still young pup

very fun

i agree non was very scum 2 me and many others

but at least he really put support 4 tribe and if not 4 his contribution would have been worse off in many ways

he had tribe spirit and bot bot dip dip

u kno i used 2 think that as well

but after talking to twl admins long time ago i think different

this y

nonreg still is twl admin 2 this day

he flat out refuse to open twl ladder many times saying not enough teams

if non really wanted he culd have replaced himself as admin twl culd have continued to go on like t2 did

he instead close ladder and leave game 2 die after his teams have taken #1 enuff time and he deem competition dead

game is still played 5 years after that but ladder still dead

i wuld not put it past nonreg to have done these things so as to preserve some bs sense of legacy and that creeps me out

this combine with other shiest egotistical things he has said and done make me think guy is very angry fat dood

truegood@tribe.com

well u did not answer my question directly, but i assume that i was no part of scumbay butt jokes

gene like 2 troll me when i use cg (i had to use cg back in the day cuz ppl was actually good, could get away from me etc) because he know deep down i am not fan of cg and would much rather use disc 2 destroy

jm5k is really not all that bad of a guy, every time i see a post of his, its well thought out and well written -- even when he does tribe talk he still make quality post. y do u guys hate, is there something that happend before i joined these forums that makes him such an unlikeable d00?

also what does.. tl;dr mean?? ty

i do not think lix ever was evil troll or mean dood once in history of tribe

he is true tribe hero aslan

i do not think u butt of ebay joke because u never really care about wat ppl think of u aside from playing ur game and having fun

ppl say bad thing about every1 in tribe it is nature

this y i enjoy playing with u a lot cuz i kno u not gonna freak out if we lose or something

u nice guy man

tribe is fun - and there is no comp anymore so the only reason anyone would still play is 4 fun so no need 4 ego or rage when lose imo

elixir really nice guy but he if u choose him 1st for ur team in a PU, and then u choose someone who he doesnt think is good, he call u idiot :'(

dare is good guy i have said it a few times now but dare is king

dare win opsayo tribe talk debate imho

jm5k not bad he generally catch good tribe understanding and tribe spirit

he just very dumdum most timez and it 2 bad

2good it ok i kno u think home d chase is best 2

all have opinion

i mean u think i m not killer

it funny opinion

wrong 2

but u r entitled 2 it

i think opsayo very good killer

i think only until recently he was not better than breaker

i can not say 4 sure he is better than breaker but he is definitely one of the best capper i have ever played with he pretty much a 1 man team and ihave been meaning to obs him in pu to steal secrets (breaker was literally one of the best player i ever see play LT this y i srs about talkin about him)

he is very good with all weapon

i remember on map like hb i always confident on standoff that breaker gonna get that extra kill 2 pro long stand off so we can go for another attack

sn0w was very good at this as well

dunno if opsayo doing that these days cuz pus so low quality but i wuld say he probably very capable

copa prolly be nice 2 me cuz we live in same city which is okay i be nice 2 him 2 he is GOAT and deserve lot of respect for disc school (he first dood to ma chase and he influence many great player 2 do the same even sn0w)

jm5k and tpk r good player at one point in tme and prolly culd be again but they have autism so arguing with them is dumb

ookay i have negative story about turnip face lixer

one time i in pub and he in pub smurfing

and i say u r smurf u r gay

he vote kick me and it pass

on irc he laugh at me

i say fine and i leave irc

it make me laff that fett and lix play t2 so much they can not even fly the turbograv spaceship i hope they read this i kno lix tw account and he is known lurker

idk if they ever be good at turbograving like gunnah or toy it is by far the hardest position i have ever come across in tribe

i awtched t2 shotucast and it was very engaging

i enjoy and wuld watch again

seem like high level organize play with minimum autism

there 2 much autism in t2 4 me tbh

last time i have 2 sit on vent with bunch of asperger ppl talkin asperger thing

this time if i get autism team i satchel my team generators in match and get banned from twl like hero

there r some real good t2 player

but i read natural thread that list y he not like t2 and i really agree

that + friction not work same can not ski up cliff if u grip it like in t1 make game very slow and linear 2 me'

and the spaceship is 2 hard 2 fly ppl must hack 2 fly it

i saw this guy gunnah play this map harvester

he flying low between flag stand and cliff

he fly straight ahead and cliff heavy with ram

then he reverse and kill heavy with ram behind him

in span of like 2 second

i am like wow this guy pro he must play a lot of twisted metal games

can not compete with that shit

4 sure there r many many good gamer in t2

at this era of the game it is highly dense crowd of skill and talent for most part

and since it is 7v7 it harder 2 piggyback on good team

i try t2 many times i just not enjoy

it 2 bad cuz it wuld be nice 2 have ppl shoutcast when i play

Back