The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

i don't use the bypass i use 1.40 which happens to be better than the bypass.

therefore, you have to add half the people currently playing tribes.

:lol: Add me, I haven't played T1 since early 2000s

Truth be told I have happy mod for T1 thanks to -fant's thread that was deleted a few weeks back. I figured I'd hold on to it incase anyone asked for it.

Even though this is the case, I don't have the patience to re-learn how to ski/shoot. I'd rather fire up a game of t2 and play defense. And even that is rare these days...maybe once or twice a year.

this thread is useless and lame half of the LT player base uses 1.4 and all 1.4 users are interpolating so who cares its balanced enough. Interpolate and predictforwardtime are merely aim settings that fit the comfort range of that player. It doesn't turn you into a chain-god it doesn't make you any better than the next person. Stop bitching about it.

Last edited:
this thread is useless and lame half of the LT player base uses 1.4 and all 1.4 users are interpolating so who cares its balanced enough. Interpolate and predictforwardtime are merely aim settings that fit the comfort range of that player. It doesn't turn you into a chain-god it doesn't make you any better than the next person. Stop bitching about it.
You get your common fucking sense right out of this thread.

We don't want your kind around here.

Back