I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FishStix said:
The question is: why?

I'm very interested to know. I couldn't image a much better guy than you for the job
Why what? Sierra was closed (the entire studio). I'm the last person here. They offered to move me to LA and I declined as I like living in the Seattle area. There is no why, some things just happen.

Thrax Panda said:
I thank you, but Marweas and I really just got it going. The game as a general entity was my idea (like a short paragraph description). The specifics are all down to Ed, KP and the team. The guys at Irrational did all the leg work, all the heavy lifting, and deserve all the praise. If you don't like the general concept and think that T:V has ruined Tribes for all time, that's my fault. If you think the game is great, let the guys at IGA know, they deserve the credit.

Well, the IG guys deserve credit, for sure, but it was you who had an attracting vision of how T:V should be like. Your vision is way superior compared to D.G.'s one for T2, so don't fret :D.

Thanks for saving T2, although I just played it 'coz I couldn't stand the gfx in t1 anymore :). Hey, but i had to play a game with a jetpack :D.
Thanks for your hard work, and, although it didn't look like it, often, i'm sure the ppl appreciated your work. Kudos!

GL, may the juice be with ya, always.

Last edited:
Got Haggis? said:
what about the next tribes game? will we be as lucky enough to have a producer that is so invovled in the community and understands what tribes really is?

I wouldn't want anyone but thrax to work on Tribes. I would rather they didn't make another Tribes game if thrax and marweas weren't developing it.
Thrax, I know I didn't know you that well, but I have nothing but :heart: for ya. You were always getting the input of the community, put up with the shazbot from TW, and made arguably, the best Tribes game to date. I hope you didn't get laid off, and that you left by choice, but if you did get laid off, leave a little something in the game that will let you give others "Critical Errors". Best of luck to ya buddy, and watch out for those LA Freeways, they are a bitch and a half. Have a great life, and good career, and stop by the forums every now and then so you can see what we are all complaining about.

-WorstAim-

EDIT: Read post wrong, thought you were going to LA, but even though your not going to LA, the freeways still blow.

Last edited:
Thanks for not sucking nearly as bad as half the greedy corporate effrocks that have tainted this holy place with their materialistic stench over the years.

www.google.com: Thrax search

thrax.jpg

"You are Thrax! You're evil, but that's okay because everyone loves you. You're probably the coolest cat to ever hit the streets! Congrats!"

:rofl:

Fairly accurate.

We'll see ya Thrax! You have stuck to your guns and done a QUALITY job in everything you've done here. Never slacking. You've done a professional job all the way. :mecry:

I salute you. Your name is etched in stone in our history. <3 /sap

Now I'm a little depressed ...

Times, they do a' change.

:bye:

mojotooth said:
Thanks for not sucking nearly as bad as half the greedy corporate effrocks that have tainted this holy place with their materialistic stench over the years.

Wow... Just wow.

And I thought the hippy's were all gone.

You will be missed Thrax You and Piltdown Panda where the ones who made me one of the original Non Serria Pandas and I will always Remember that. I hope your journey thru life will be a happy one from this day forward.

and before you go here is a present :blowup: :)

Nothing more to say on Page 10 other than thank you for all the time and work you put into saving Tribes and keeping the legacy ongoing. Those of us that have played Tribes since 1, through the mess that was T2, and now are playing T:V, we owe a lot of our time and memories to this franchise. Thanks for giving us something to remember it by if this is the last, instead of being left with the vision that was DaveG.

P.S. he ruined Planetside as well. Could have been great, but he noobified it.

TW needs an award like Oscar has the little statue.

Thrax needs a proper dedication.

What would the trophy look like? A golden goatse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back