Tuning changes for 05, open beta

Disciple said:
will distribution of open beta to closed beta people be the same as last time?

I'm guessing it'll stay the same, with the beta files being available to download freely with the play CD's being the fileplanet downloads.

because everything is money for Fileplanet,
For some games that everybody have waited for u have 2 pay for it, even for the people who doesnt/and hasn't subscribed,
for example = someone lives in Russia, he knows the game Tribes Vengeance, and he loves it, sadly he lives in russia, and he doesn't have 7$, same thing is in holland, Loxemburg and most other countries.
and i shouldn't even Talk About Creditcards. :grimreape

-[BD]-Jaeger37 said:
because everything is money for Fileplanet,
For some games that everybody have waited for u have 2 pay for it, even for the people who doesnt/and hasn't subscribed,
for example = someone lives in Russia, he knows the game Tribes Vengeance, and he loves it, sadly he lives in russia, and he doesn't have 7$, same thing is in holland, Loxemburg and most other countries.
and i shouldn't even Talk About Creditcards. :grimreape

Shut up. The devs have put a lot of work into making this game awesome. Stop whining about $7. I'm sure Fileplanet accepts other currencys.

People willingly shell out $7 to see a movie that'd probably suck anyways, and it only lasts for 2 hours. Well I get to play Tribes: Vengeance a week earlier then everyone else and get it until release.

Someone said it before, bandwidth doesn't grow on trees.

all good changes

i hope the sniper rifle is fixed though

as it seems to be your only option on defense sometimes

Falhawk said:
why do people hate fileplanet?

I subscribe and I dig it.

Because they are starting to form a monopoly on downloads.

Personally, I would prefer to download it from GameSpot - because I like Gamespot. A lot of people hate GS - and if GS ever had an exclusive beta, then you can bet that a lot of FP users would be pissed off.

Slurp said:
Because they are starting to form a monopoly on downloads.

Personally, I would prefer to download it from GameSpot - because I like Gamespot. A lot of people hate GS - and if GS ever had an exclusive beta, then you can bet that a lot of FP users would be pissed off.

Fileplanet is part of the Gamespot network. So technically it IS Gamespot.

Dark|Dragon said:
Fileplanet is part of the Gamespot network. So technically it IS Gamespot.

You're thinking Gamespy.

Also, Gamespot does have exclusive stuff for download, it's part of their "Gamespot Complete" that you have to pay for.

Back