News: T:V Box Art Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kind of funny (and pathetic at the same time) how some guys here at TW can make a much better looking box than the paid 'professional graphic designers' at Sierra.

:ugh:
No sir, I don't like it.
Not that I care much about what is on the outside of the box, but if that design ends up on the shelves I have a strong feeling that I will have a lot less people to play with.

Looks like bargain bin fodder. Back to the drawing board Sierra.

Nahaj said:
I'm I the only person who notices that he is killing that guy with a targeting laster. :eek:

Oh my god! you are..oh wait..everyone else noticed it :)

But yes, seriously Menzo/Sierra/VUG the Tribes community has only come together like this one other time, and that was saying Tribes 2 was a buggy piece of horrid gaming crap. Don't wait so long this time to admit that when 98% of the current fanbase (the people making it possible to release another game) thinks it sucks that it's actually good. You can do that when it's 50/50 or hell even 60/40 but not 98/2, especially when the 2 that seem ok with it still like our quick photoshop jobs better.

Note: Our means the community, not including myself in anyway aside from as a member of the community :)

They tapped the talent in this community to create the game so it makes sense to use a designer from this community for the marketing materials.

Lots of good pieces have been posted.

Since FittyTuck doesn't seem to want to post his in the TT thread...

TVbox3d_white.jpg

TVbox3d_black.jpg

Chaoz said:
Since FittyTuck doesn't seem to want to post his in the TT thread...

I figure if they really were interested they would look in GD since all the other designs are posted in the triple thread.

I always forget that TT is here since my link goes directly to GD.

Thanks anyway. :)

I really do hope sierra takes a look at this, or at least menzo, and reconsiders their crappy box design.

Rule of thumb: Always let the community of gamers who are going to buy your product decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back