Design a Vengeance Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i definatly think we should use all of triple's, it would get more attention i would think ;)

also madassasins is a red x...

this was meant as a joke do not tkae this seriously

tveng.jpg

Unfortunately, triple and Vyrotek are the only ones that aren't making banners or screenshots. And triple's are all copies (funny as they are).

Logos people. ;-)

tvlogo.bmp

[size=-3]sry, had to make bitmap cause my image host wasn't liking my jpegs?[/size]

meh. my first try. Background color could be changed, but you get the picture :shrug:

link to "tribes font"

i saw the illustrator one....but what aboout a windows version so i can use in PS (that doesnt have illustrator)

Bodom said:
link to "tribes font"

i saw the illustrator one....but what aboout a windows version so i can use in PS (that doesnt have illustrator)

I could save it as an eps, you might be able to open that up with photoshop.

Or if you can find me a free font creation program that handles vector imports that would work too :p

Bodom said:
link to "tribes font"

Unfortunatly there isn't a "Tribes" font. It was hand lettered. There are a few fonts that are close but nothing that's spot on. Google for "Semi-Serif font" for some semi-close matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back