[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

sleepy overhyped unless it he play hb

hb he can deploy smoke machine 2 suk up fogg and see enemies from great distance so it hard 2 time cap etc tbh

dx/sh fog machine insufficient 4 him so he a bit weaker i must say

u know as they say... when in rome

Only the tribes community:

1. welcomes back known cheaters (rest are perma banned with shit like vac)
2. doesn't have afk auto-kick

two very annoying features.

pacha derping out as usual.

shit player shit poster

go into community and go afk

see if u don't get auto kicked

p.s. u r the naive 1

u r trusting nofix opinion (dood has never played competitive tribe and injected speed balls daily while smoking meth, still good soul and nice person hope he is doing well)

bugs (legit crazy never played competitive tribe, thinks you cheat, thinks stork cheats, thinks i cheat, thinks non cheats, thinks dutch cheats, etc)

and mj (euro)

bugs initially thought i did, but just like andrew there was nothing to find

do you really think he would put in "dutch mode" for someone who cheats, also i had admin there

come on now

chump dutch lix anemix all kept their demos secret for years and never on public release unless there was a match dispute

idk snow's reasons but between things like reformatting and not wanting to share ur tricks it is easy to understand 4 a reasonable person that he may not have wanted to share demos with disk and iblis

2 put this another way sn0w train with firelion and pimp (ppl u wuld not kno cuz u rscum)

these doods legendary and easily some of the best tribe players ever

i ask snow almost daily 4 mouse configuration for years and it was not until last year that he give me his config (it makes game very easy)

sn0w is great at tribe and i really respect him the idea that he need to cheat vs LT scum when he has played and defeated tribe legends like shallah long before lasthope come out etc is just dumb

dood is flat out best dueler game has ever seen and 1 of the best ctf players

im late to this thread, but this is false at least for me

i gave demos anytime anyone asked

including people from RR and tm when i was with rukus

i sent krush everything, he passed them to andrew who wanted to try and find me cheating but he couldnt, vm posted a thread in tw general years ago thinking they caught me but no... and those idiots looked bad

i dont like seeing my name in these stupid hacker threads

im late to this thread, but this is false at least for me

i gave demos anytime anyone asked

including people from RR and tm when i was with rukus

i sent krush everything, he passed them to andrew who wanted to try and find me cheating but he couldnt, vm posted a thread in tw general years ago thinking they caught me but no... and those idiots looked bad

i dont like seeing my name in these stupid hacker threads

i talk to dibs today he say hell0 to u

he is playing t:a

we have t:a team as well lix fett etc on ready to go #hackers if u r interested

Back