[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

A voter from iceland got his votes back and this is the answer they gave him as to why it was locked.

We research addresses as they were entered, if the address didn’t come up as valid, it is flagged. Anyone else you may have register in Iceland simply needs to make a note of it in the Address line"

The thing is i didn't even give any address because the registering page wouldn't let me finish with out a valid ZIP code and such, so i skipped it witch seems to be what people outside of the USA have to do.
So how can they "research the address" ?

So apparently even though you don't have to put in an address you run the risk of having your votes chucked out if you don't.

Lame.

*sigh*

they're really not prepared for overseas voters I guess. It's bullshit that their default response is to nix the votes when it's clear they just didn't build the system to handle it.

*sigh*

they're really not prepared for overseas voters I guess. It's bullshit that their default response is to nix the votes when it's clear they just didn't build the system to handle it.

Yeah, I bet they're shitting their pants on the amount of voters they're getting.

Wednesday, March 18

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.

ok that clears things up a bit. I emailed them back with my legit address, so hopefully my account and votes get restored.

Thank you for Voting.
View Couples

not even 1% of the xbox crews votes have been questioned. I could find 100 lawyers in calfiornia to take this case pro-bono....

What is the subject of the e-mail and/or who is it from? I signed up using my spam e-mail account so I want to search to check if they sent me anything. Or does it just deny you from voting again?

Thank you for Voting.
View Couples

Back