Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii U

it's a nintendo console with current gen specs, which means you'll likely be able to play whatever big name titles (besides console specific games ie gears of war, etc) that are coming out between now and when xbox/sony release the next gen of console. plus, you get to play new zelda and mario games.

also, if you have friends, the giant gamegear is gonna be a hoot at parties for at least a few weeks.

is all that worth $300? idk yet

modern cells and tablets (with the badass hardware they have already) have obsoleted any and all future portable gaming consoles.

radiation is clearly affecting nintendo's judgement...  ya i went there :D 

scuzzle you realize sony/m$oft are releasing next gen either next year or the year after?

since the AAA titles this year are not coming out on WiiU (AC3, CoD25, EA sports titles) that gives nintendo at most a 1 year to 2 year window of licensing before the AAA games take the step up and leave the WiiU behind again

look at the launch window games, they're fucking terrible

oh great you're going to have 50 shit games out by march '13

scuzzle you realize sony/m$oft are releasing next gen either next year or the year after?

since the AAA titles this year are not coming out on WiiU (AC3, CoD25, EA sports titles) that gives nintendo at most a 1 year to 2 year window of licensing before the AAA games take the step up and leave the WiiU behind again
no, didnt realize it. figured it would be a few more years.

I am pretty much done with consoles, seemed cool at first but too limited and no real optional upgrades except for getting a whole new one every few years...

I know the computer era of great gaming from the 80's through 90's is over but at least the majority of computer geek game players are not as stupid as the plug it in and play console brats of the current generation. They don't even know what an IRQ is, fook them and the console they rode in on.

I am going to my cave now with my windows 3.1 machine and type commands in dos just for the fun of it.

:spineyes:

I honestly don't know what to make of the Wii u thing. Is it a regular wiinwith just a new controller (that only one person can use)

I would think about buying one when the price drops to play Zelda with a controller again, Skyward Sword was an abortion designed for 6 year olds.

Back