[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

The late hit came first.

Ovie may do some cheap hits but he doesn't exactly bitch and whine when others do clean his to him like Crosby does. Crosby acts like a spoiled brat and bitches about a fuckload of hits. Ovie will go out there and check people back and is a much more physical player than Crosby is.

he did bitch a lot his first 2 years.......but to me, who watches every pens game, it has been noticeably less this year.

a bruin challenged crosby to fight, so sid went to the bench, removed his visor, and the bruins backed down :lol:

i think that malkin is the heart of this team...it will go as far as he takes them. if he showed up at all in the finals last year, the pens might have won

The late hit came first.

Ovie may do some cheap hits but he doesn't exactly bitch and whine when others do clean his to him like Crosby does. Crosby acts like a spoiled brat and bitches about a fuckload of hits. Ovie will go out there and check people back and is a much more physical player than Crosby is.

To be honest, I don't care if he bitches or whines. You said Crosby gets away with cheap shit because he's the poster boy of the NHL, and I merely pointed out that Ovechkin probably gets away with more. Dirty is dirty, but apparently you need to qualify it.

he did bitch a lot his first 2 years.......but to me, who watches every pens game, it has been noticeably less this year.

a bruin challenged crosby to fight, so sid went to the bench, removed his visor, and the bruins backed down :lol:

this was the following Saturday, so don cherry wouldn't bring up marc savard being such a cunt..don cherry HATES crosby.

To be honest, I don't care if he bitches or whines. You said Crosby gets away with cheap shit because he's the poster boy of the NHL, and I merely pointed out that Ovechkin probably gets away with more. Dirty is dirty, but apparently you need to qualify it.

See my post above. He gets away with some pretty cheap shit.

cheap shot yes..........again, that shit happens all the time.

That does not happen all the time. A player does not do cheap shots while their team mate holds another person down and gets away with it. He should have been suspended for that and even the disciplinary committee ignored it. Colin Campbell would get in shit from Bettman if the prodigal son got suspended.

the ov hit on briere was so overblown... he nudged him, albeit stupidly, and briere went flying into the boards.

was it stupid? of course... but he basically nudged him from behind and you can't really claim he intended for him to fly into the boards so easily.

to call that dirty is a bit much... if you've played hockey and tell me with a straight face that you've never nudged a player just like that without him flying face first into the boards then i would call you a liar.

Back