[Photography] Show and Tell Spring 2011 Edition by CosmicBlend - Page 22 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Photography] Show and Tell Spring 2011 Edition
Page 22 of 22
Strega
VeteranXV
Old
421 - 06-19-2011, 20:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
fat cock
You sir are correct

Sponsored Links
cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
422 - 06-19-2011, 21:09
fat.

Orestes
VeteranX
Old
423 - 06-19-2011, 21:24
So right now I'm chillin on the 20th floor of Luxor in Vegas. Over the past week and a half Ive taken pictures in Virginia, Tennessee (great smokey mountains), New Orleans, Austin Texas with Goshin (shirtless), New Mexico (awesome sunset with haziness due to arizona fires), Grand Canyon, Nevada a little, and now here I am.

Next up is various California locals, then Oregon, Washington, Montana, and other places as I make my way back east to NY.

Internet connect is very limited and I pretty much only turn on my computer to transfer photos off my card. But HEADS UP because I'm going to blow the **** up in this thread when I return. Many awesome photos to come.

DarkBlade
VeteranXX
Old
424 - 06-19-2011, 21:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strega View Post
XM radio on the dirt bike?

jonb
VeteranXX
Old
425 - 06-19-2011, 21:39
farklicious

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
426 - 06-19-2011, 22:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Demon View Post
I see your Canon and raise you:

Pentax ME Super. Nice.

That was my father's camera of choice. My first SLR was a straight up ME from a pawn shop. Great cameras.

Water Demon
Veteran4
Old
427 - 06-19-2011, 22:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis Hitler View Post
Pentax ME Super. Nice.

That was my father's camera of choice. My first SLR was a straight up ME from a pawn shop. Great cameras.
Yea that was my dads camera as well, then he gave it to me. It's a little beat up, but the lenses work with my Pentax K-7...good stuff.

Rurouni
VeteranXX
Old
428 - 06-19-2011, 22:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orestes View Post
So right now I'm chillin on the 20th floor of Luxor in Vegas. Over the past week and a half Ive taken pictures in Virginia, Tennessee (great smokey mountains), New Orleans, Austin Texas with Goshin (shirtless), New Mexico (awesome sunset with haziness due to arizona fires), Grand Canyon, Nevada a little, and now here I am.

Next up is various California locals, then Oregon, Washington, Montana, and other places as I make my way back east to NY.

Internet connect is very limited and I pretty much only turn on my computer to transfer photos off my card. But HEADS UP because I'm going to blow the **** up in this thread when I return. Many awesome photos to come.
awesome can't wait

TetraTimboman
VeteranX
Old
429 - 06-19-2011, 23:25

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
430 - 06-19-2011, 23:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orestes View Post

Awesome - will be a great way to start off the new thread

bane
VeteranXX
Old
431 - 06-20-2011, 00:17
Strega that first one of the grand canyon is the ****.

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
432 - 06-20-2011, 00:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Demon View Post
Yea that was my dads camera as well, then he gave it to me. It's a little beat up, but the lenses work with my Pentax K-7...good stuff.
Awesome. My K1000 was my dad's and he put it aside for a couple of MEs.

When I started school last fall I picked up the old K1000 expecting it to not work well. It exposes perfectly. I've shot colour transparency and b&w negative perfectly with it.

vempire
Resident Freak
Contributor
Old
433 - 06-20-2011, 01:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis Hitler View Post
Awesome. My K1000 was my dad's and he put it aside for a couple of MEs.

When I started school last fall I picked up the old K1000 expecting it to not work well. It exposes perfectly. I've shot colour transparency and b&w negative perfectly with it.
The K1000 is a total workhorse and you really can't go wrong having one. Pretty much bulletproof and will last for many years to come. I have a fairly similar Canon, the EF. As an aside, I really, really hate that Canon eventually made a series of lenses and used the EF designation for them. It really made it annoying as hell to find info on the EF camera when I needed it.

Where are you going to school if you don't mind me asking?

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
434 - 06-20-2011, 03:14
I'm in Langara's continuing education certificate program.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
435 - 06-21-2011, 00:14
New thread *****es ...

[Photography] Show and Tell Summer/Winter 2011 Edition by Kiint - TribalWar Forums

Page 22 of 22

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Photography] Show and Tell Spring 2011 Edition

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1118 , bokeh , needs moar , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard , photography