Breaking Bad Season 5

078_Salamanca_S.jpg

I don't care how much shit Skylar has been through. She's annoying as hell and can trip on a rug for all I care.

Shut up! shut up! shut up! SHUT UP! Shut Up! Shut up! shut up! shut up! SHUT UP! Shut Up!

Shut up! shut up! shut up! SHUT UP! Shut Up! Shut up! shut up! shut up! SHUT UP! Shut Up!

I felt for her there, Marie was talking constantly just going on and on. SHUT THE FUCK UP MARIE!

What was with the flying to close to the sun comment? Sounded like a threat against Mike or something but I didn't really see the parallels.

What was with the flying to close to the sun comment? Sounded like a threat against Mike or something but I didn't really see the parallels.

lol remember when gus slit victor's throat?

yeah that's exactly what he's talking about; killing mike. and jesse's stunned silence indicates that he might have to choose between them

of course he'll choose walter

So a single fly halts an entire day's worth of cooking, yet doing so in a bug infested home is just fine?

that episode was about him realizing he was losing control, couldn't even control his own lab.

now he has control of his lab, but not the "business"

They're definitely making Jesse a lot more well-grounded and likable this season, which only seems to support what everyone sort of expects will happen.

Possible predictability aside, this show is still excellent. No other show has had me as excited every week this year.

MORE MIKE SCENES, LESS SKYLER/SCHRADER.

there was never really any back story on gus either minus his best friend/brother getting killed right? Unless I'm forgetting something. So they could always do some sort of flashback or bring in someone who knew gus? I say this because that's the reason the cartel didn't kill him along with his brosef, knowing who he really was from chile or whatever they said. I could be just over thinking it though. I really do enjoy this show :p

Last edited:
Back