Happy New Year, Assholes.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Couple of lunchtime beers in the sun before the main event.

1jEtuUj.jpg

Go fuck your nigger cum sand buried muslim fuck fest - it isn't your new year at all.

Get a real calendar and be an upstanding Westerner instead of a camel jockeys cock holster.

But Happy New Year anyway and goodwill to all men or something

To celebrate, Mitch's wife will take 10 arab cocks tonight.

meanwhile Mitch will be passed out from his yearly six beer alcohol allowance

kids with room slave being prepared for sale into white slavery

never mind - he is winning @ life, except he no longer has a Jag, it's OK, I'm sure a Mondeo will suffice

Last edited:
To celebrate, Mitch's wife will take 10 arab cocks tonight.

meanwhile Mitch will be passed out from his yearly six beer alcohol allowance

kids with room slave being prepared for sale into white slavery

never mind - he is winning @ life, except he no longer has a Jag, it's OK, I'm sure a Mondeo will suffice

Wait, what? I still have a Jag. My monthly allowance is $600 which is just about enough, and yeah I guess I am winning@life.com. Cheers.

wat u have is not a jag until u rip out that abominable trojan horse "totally 4 real designed by jag" ford v8 and put in a real jaguar v12 or supercharged AJ16

u kno it

i kno it

al'muktar and the people of the cov kno it

Dear Mehch - since you are posting from the most hated Dubai stereotype photo gallery - plz post your tiny little sausage legs as well. k thx

We are not all in 2018 shitface. Some of us are still hooking up to dick pumps so that we go into 2018 with the biggest erections we have ever had. It's an American thing. You wouldn't get it.

Back