[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

almost 300 votes down now. we are getting rocked.

someone needs to go to a library/starbucks or something, open up 25 new email accounts, and register and vote with each of them.

Well they OK'd the XBOX Strategy so now I need to formulate a way of doing the same thing for us.

here we go :(

d2jsp Forums

buy a lot of forum gold for relatively cheap... give people like 10 fg each to sign up and vote for you, thread will probably get deleted on each subforum so you'd have to keep remaking them. but you should be able to get a lot of votes...

voted.

got you six from the other day as well, forgot to post that.

well at least the TW family can come together in this most awesome and rig an honest vote so one of our members can have a badass wedding....this is good stuff. :)

will vote again after midnight

it got destroyed on reddit pretty quick.

once I figure out a contest/contest page I could probably digg that.

why is this back in GD?

No point in hiding it away if they can "buy" votes with an xbox.

if any one has any pull at a large online community. wow for instance I would be willing to host the same type of contest there. WoW 1 year subscription or something up for grabs. Would need to be a big community though.

Last edited:
No point in hiding it away if they can "buy" votes with an xbox.

if any one has any pull at a large online community. wow for instance I would be willing to host the same type of contest there. WoW 1 year subscription or something up for grabs. Would need to be a big community though.

ive started threads on 2 other forums and a facebook group of 7k people. cant tell you if they will be useful though.

has anyone tried getting the goons on this?

Back