[Official] Staff Q & A

In the WS template you cannot hover over a thread link and see who the last poster was. I don't know if this is a feature of the WS template or a bug.

^lol^

The forum images are all gone for me. I don't know if its just me or if its happening to everyone. Just wanted to make you guys aware.

The only forum I can post in is this one. I registered yesterday and, from what I've read, I thought I could post anywhere except general discussion until 15 days is up. But it ain't so, is there something that I'm missing and I can't find the answer to as to why i can't post anywhere?

The only forum I can post in is this one. I registered yesterday and, from what I've read, I thought I could post anywhere except general discussion until 15 days is up. But it ain't so, is there something that I'm missing and I can't find the answer to as to why i can't post anywhere?
Thank you for reporting this. I'm not sure how long the problem has existed, but I have corrected a permission issue and you should no longer have a problem. Please me know any specific forum you encounter an issue with if the problem recurs.

The new spoiler tag system is b0rkd in the WS template. You can click "show" but it blacks out the text (like the old system did) and you have to actually highlight it to see the spoiler.

In regards to the weekly TWIP contest voting. Currently it's a poll thread listing vote checkboxes followed by the entries author. Then individual posts containing the actual images.

This means that to vote you have to scroll down all the posts, find one you wish to vote on, scroll all the back to the top, find its entry and check its box, scroll all the way back down to where you were and repeat the process ad nauseum for each one you wish to vote on.

Or, as I do, I open two windows. One for checking boxes and one for scrolling through the images. Flipping back and forth between the two.

Would it be possible to have the vote checkbox with each image? So that you just have to scroll through the images once, checking your favorites as you go. Then one final scroll to the top to hit the Submit button?

Last edited:
Back