Page 4878 of 8750
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
97541 - 11-16-2018, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i might not be the first to say this

but BMW owners are often the most vapid and superficial idiots in any room they enter

just saying
Just because you can go fast, doesn't mean you should

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
97542 - 11-16-2018, 15:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
Just because you can go fast, doesn't mean you should
that will buff out

most of the scratches were luckily under that clear coat

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97543 - 11-16-2018, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
youre calling four “incessant”?

And you wonder why we call your triple?
4 is actually a lot relative to how many have been rated unqualified, though they never rate liberal appointed judges as unqualified. Of course if you actually look at the criteria and why these 4 were rated unqualified it gets even sillier. One was rated unqualified because they require 12 years of experience and she was only at 11 years, 11 months. Another was unqualified because they worried he might be too biased to be fair. The 3rd was unqualified because of work habits, sometimes not showing up to work until the afternoon (he worked from a home office when not in court).

The only one that's even remotely close to not qualified is the last one, who is only 10 years out of law school, but has never tried a case. Of course they're more focused on the fact that he likes the supernatural as a hobby and may or may not be a poster on the University of Alabama's football forum with 16,000 posts, making a disturbing average of posts per day (3.5).

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
97544 - 11-16-2018, 15:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
why do you think i'm the angriest person on TW?
can feel phaycucks fear luvvvvvvvvvv c'n ****libz say peeps mad means dem ****libs scurrd af

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97545 - 11-16-2018, 15:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
It's actually 8%, as the article clearly states that 53 of the appointees have been evaluated, not 58. But that's not here nor there.

For someone so who spends all his time nitpicking details about literally everything, I'm quite surprised that you're fine with 8% of his appointments being unqualified for the job by the country's most prestigious overseeing body.

who am I kidding - Fool gonna shill
No, I simply don't appeal to a biased authority using criteria I'm unaware of to pass judgement on the qualification of someone I don't know. When I hear such information, I research what the supposed unqualified status is for. When it turns out to be subjective opinion, a 30 day shortage on a 12 year minimum, liking ghost stories, and sometimes works from home, I might question the motivations of the organization rating the people. An organization, mind you, that I have no reason to label as prestigious or even qualified to make such a rating to begin with.

Your willingness to just take a faceless group's word for something is a clear indication of your inability to think for yourself.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
97546 - 11-16-2018, 16:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I've done enough stirring for another week or so.

I'll let Havax and Tele blow each other while SS and the rest cheer, and once your self-esteems, confidence, and feelings of worth have returned-- so shall I.
and here i thought we wuz friends for allowing me to live rent free in your mind

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
97547 - 11-16-2018, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
No, I simply don't appeal to a biased authority using criteria I'm unaware of to pass judgement on the qualification of someone I don't know. When I hear such information, I research what the supposed unqualified status is for. When it turns out to be subjective opinion, a 30 day shortage on a 12 year minimum, liking ghost stories, and sometimes works from home, I might question the motivations of the organization rating the people. An organization, mind you, that I have no reason to label as prestigious or even qualified to make such a rating to begin with.

Your willingness to just take a faceless group's word for something is a clear indication of your inability to think for yourself.
I was simply stating a fact. Scooby thought that 'you and the other flaming dip****s right' were calling them unqualified and I simply responded.

I'll give you Holly Teeter. The one month short thing is dumb. The other 3 - not so much.

Talley 'liking ghost stories' as the reasoning for him being unqualified is pretty laughable. He's never tried a case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA
***8220;The [ABA Standing] Committee believes that Mr. Talley does not presently have the requisite trial experience or its equivalent,***8221; said Pamela A. Bresnahan, a member of the Bar Association***8217;s board of governors, in a Nov. 7 letter to Senate Judiciary Committee leadership. ***8220;I would also like to point out, based on its peer review, that the Committee did not have any questions about Mr. Talley***8217;s integrity or temperament.***8221;
Grasz 'might be a little too right'? He's an extremely outspoken anti-abortionist who openly said 'professing loyalty to a higher court***8217;s rulings is difficult'.

In more recent appointments, both John O***8217;Connor and Jonathan Kobes have received not qualified ratings. Connor was unanimously voted unqualified for flat out incompetence and inexperience, and Kobes serves on a Christian board, and has been outspoken about not providing equal rights in adoption cases and being an anti-abortionist.

The work from home guy is just a lazy **** stain, and he cites 'peaceful writing environments' as his excuse but has yet to deliver any meaningful law papers.

So, I guess 1 out of 6 ain't bad Fool.

Last edited by phaytal; 11-16-2018 at 16:32..
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
97548 - 11-16-2018, 16:30
Quote:
Not me. The American Bar.

As of last November:

But why would you believe the American Bar either. Just more fake news to you I'm guessing.
Do you even read the data ****tard?

https://www.americanbar.org/content/...thcheckdam.pdf

By why would you and just gobble up leftist bull****?

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
97549 - 11-16-2018, 16:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
Do you even read the data ****tard?

https://www.americanbar.org/content/...thcheckdam.pdf

By why would you and just gobble up leftist bull****?

Do you even know what you're looking at there Scooby?

Jesus...

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
97550 - 11-16-2018, 16:35
phaytal falls for another headline

im glad to see him still post though instead of quitting or acting like he has to step out for a week (after getting his feelings crushed)

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97551 - 11-16-2018, 16:44
Quote:
I was simply stating a fact. Scooby thought that 'you and the other flaming dip****s right' were calling them unqualified and I simply responded.

I'll give you Holly Teeter. The one month short thing is dumb. The other 3 - not so much.

Talley 'liking ghost stories' as the reasoning for him being unqualified is pretty laughable. He's never tried a case.

Grasz 'might be a little too right'? He's an extremely outspoken anti-abortionist who openly said 'professing loyalty to a higher court’s rulings is difficult'.

In more recent appointments, both John O’Connor and Jonathan Kobes have received not qualified ratings. Connor was unanimously voted unqualified for flat out incompetence and inexperience, and Kobes serves on a Christian board, and has been outspoken about not providing equal rights in adoption cases and being an anti-abortionist.

The work from home guy is just a lazy **** stain, and he cites 'peaceful writing environments' as his excuse but has yet to deliver any meaningful law papers.

I agree on Talley. I don't agree on the others. It's an application of subjective opinion masking as objectivity. The point still stands, however, that the ABA is a biased organization who rates people based on their political views and not simply the law. Being against abortion has no bearing on your judicial ability.

Regardless of our opinion of who or who isn't qualified, none of this justifies your inference that Trump is incessantly appointing unqualified judges. You're trying to frame 7% as incessant, when the vast majority of his appointments were rated as qualified. If anything, he's incessantly appointing qualified judges. You are blatantly attempting to reframe reality to make something that is objectively fine into something nefarious at worst or incompetent at best. We have a word for that. Propaganda.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97552 - 11-16-2018, 16:47
Quote:

Grasz 'might be a little too right'? He's an extremely outspoken anti-abortionist who openly said 'professing loyalty to a higher court’s rulings is difficult'.

In more recent appointments, both John O’Connor and Jonathan Kobes have received not qualified ratings. Connor was unanimously voted unqualified for flat out incompetence and inexperience, and Kobes serves on a Christian board, and has been outspoken about not providing equal rights in adoption cases and being an anti-abortionist.

Oh my God this judge is Christian and he doesn't like killing babies he's clearly not qualified because he doesn't have the same values I do

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
97553 - 11-16-2018, 16:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
why do you think i'm the angriest person on TW?
can feel phaycucks fear luvvvvvvvvvv c'n ****libz say peeps mad means dem ****libs scurrd af

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
97554 - 11-16-2018, 17:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
next you conservatards are gonna tell me planned parenthood and the ACLU are politically biased

SHILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

remember when the aclu supported the charlottesville march, even after the camaro happened, until the twitter outrage of 'no longer donating' prompted them to delete ****ing everything?

good times

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
97555 - 11-16-2018, 17:39
Men aren't Women

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
97556 - 11-16-2018, 18:30
Quote:

Do you even know what you're looking at there Scooby?

Jesus...
Do you ****ing moron? Please tell me how many are NOT QUALIFIED

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
97557 - 11-16-2018, 18:32
As you quoted:

Quote:
The American Bar Association***8217;s Standing Committee of the Federal Judiciary, which has been evaluating judicial appointments since the 1950s, has assessed 53 of Trump's 58 nominees and found four "not qualified."
learn 2 count

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
97558 - 11-16-2018, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
booger eaters gotta stick together
So you are saying you are a fan..

cael
VeteranXX
Old
97559 - 11-16-2018, 18:43
MEN AREN'T WOMEN REEEEEEE

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97560 - 11-16-2018, 19:00
Broward County Completes Recount Showing Republicans Gaining Votes, Then Fails to Submit Them In Time, Nullifying Recount | Daily Wire

Quote:
Oops.

Despite completing the machine recount in time, the office of embattled Broward County elections supervisor Brenda Snipes missed the deadline for submitting its new results by just a few minutes Thursday, which happened to give both Republican candidates Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis even larger vote margins over their Democratic opponents.

"With just 15 minutes to go before Thursday***8217;s deadline, Broward County finally finished recounting every vote," the Miami Herald reports. "At least, that***8217;s what officials told reporters and the canvassing board at 2:45 p.m. In a surprise announcement at nearly 6 p.m., Broward***8217;s director of elections planning, Joseph D***8217;Alessandro, told the canvassing board the county actually turned in results to the state two minutes late. They won***8217;t count officially."

"Basically I just worked my ass off for nothing," D***8217;Alessandro said. "What caused it was my unfamiliarity with their website."

Since the office failed to submit them in time, the original results will stand.

So what did those now nullified machine recounts find? Democrats lost about 1,300 ballots, while Republicans lost about 600. In other words, the recount benefited both Republicans. In the case of Scott's contest against Bill Nelson, Scott came out 779 votes ahead in comparison to the initial count.

They found a discrepancy of 2,040 votes due to "a commingling of ballots," said D'Alessandro, who admitted, "We did not correctly handle the ballots."

So, despite having actually completed them with 15 minutes to spare, Snipes' team says they weren't able to properly submit them, wiping out all of that work they had just done ***8212; and the Republicans' gains. As the Herald notes, that suspicious sequence of events prompted Scott senior campaign advisor Brad Todd to suggest to MSNBC that the "error" was maybe not an error at all.

The manual recount in Broward has reportedly also wrapped up, and much more quickly than the Democrats hoped it would. Mother Jones' Pema Levy has been on the scene tracking the developments and has some bad news for Democrats.

"The hand recount in Broward is over for the Senate race," she reported Friday. "It was a blur it went so fast. Looks like Nelson didn't come close to making up the ground he needs."

The hand recount in Broward is over for the Senate race. It was a blur it went so fast. Looks like Nelson didn't come close to making up the ground he needs. In Critical Broward County, Hope for Bill Nelson Fades as Hand Recount Begins Mother Jones

***8212; Pema Levy (@pemalevy) November 16, 2018
The recount in Palm Beach County isn't expected to take too long, either, which also isn't a good sign for Democrats:

Hello from Palm Beach County, where the hand recount is just getting underway. Word here is they have about 5k ballots to check and that it will take less than 2 hours. pic.twitter.com/KCUDGcwvHC

***8212; Pema Levy (@pemalevy) November 16, 2018
Heading into the recount, DeSantis and Scott led the races for governor and U.S. Senate by counts of 33,669 and 12,536, respectively. According to the 26 elections that have experienced a recount in recent history, the chances of either result being overturned was effectively zero. Only three of those 26 recounts resulted in a reversal of who won the election, but the average vote margin change was just 311 votes.

According to FairVote, between 2000 and 2016, 26 of the 4,687 statewide elections went to a recount, and the outcomes of only three reversed. "The 2004 Washington governor***8217;s race, the 2006 Vermont state auditor***8217;s race and the 2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate race," the Miami Herald reports. "The average swing in those three elections after the recounts? About 311 votes."

Page 4878 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot