Happy New Year, Assholes.

I was at a wedding. Look, not a mud shark. Great wedding for all the money I spent. This was right after the ceremony with my iPhone. There will be pro pictures once we get them.
AshleyWeddingR1231171mp001.jpg

It was outdoors on a farm. Pony went down the isle first with a little girl throwing rose petals. Laurie, Ashley, and I rode in on a horse drawn carriage and walked her down the isle. No one fainted. The pony was the big hit of the ceremony. Then we all went into a building for the reception with food, drinks, and DJ. About 120 people were there. Wesley was crying as we walked down the isle, I almost teared up myself. 6 years ago he met Ashley at a party and said, "We should get married." He proposed a year ago on 12/31/16, and now they were married on 12/31/17.

Last edited:
I was at a wedding. Look, not a mud shark. Great wedding for all the money I spent. This was right after the ceremony with my iPhone. There will be pro pictures once we get them.

It was outdoors on a farm. Pony went down the isle first with a little girl throwing rose petals. Laurie, Ashley, and I rode in on a horse drawn carriage and walked her down the isle. No one fainted. The pony was the big hit of the ceremony. Then we all went into a building for the reception with food, drinks, and DJ. About 120 people were there. Wesley was crying as we walked down the isle, I almost teared up myself. 6 years ago he met Ashley at a party and said, "We should get married." He proposed a year ago on 12/31/16, and now they were married on 12/31/17.

now that is what i am talking about

it was such a great year last year and this just sealed the deal

ultimate MAGA

congratulations NGFM

congrats NGFM, and I'm glad to hear no one fainted - safety first!

Fucking awesome, ngfm

Tell them to be fruitful, we need more whites

Congrats, and maga

Back