david lettermin quit?

some people are too fucking stupid to be allowed to breathe

HEY GUYS, LET'S BELIEVE WHAT SOMEONE SAID ON A LATE NIGHT COMEDY SHOW

I missed the Bruce Willis episode...I heard they were going to rerun it tonight but they didn't. Anyone have it on tape?

lately.. leno hasnt been funny what so ever

now conan is the man

I watched one show where conan had me in TEARS .. :eek:
it actually has a flavour of 'gaming' humour to it,. or something
I dun understand

he's almost 1337

willis was a great fucking host, he's back to being one of my favorite actors. i forgot how cool of a dude he is

The Bruce Willis episode wasn't very good.

I mean, I love him for trying so hard to help Dave out, but even though the comedy bits themselves were okay, he just seemed incredibly awkward.

I always watch leno, not because hes funny (he's pretty bad) but because I just dropped into a routine of watching him. But a good point is that he has howie mandel's secret camera sections sometimes. Those are hilarious.

Kendo wtf you smoking thats like the worst part, IF i happen to be watching leno, and a howie segment comes on, im surfin for something new to watch. Monday Headlines own though.

Conan > Leno. Specially when he has the Clinton screen drop down and shit.

0NiCoDeMuS0 said:
Kendo wtf you smoking thats like the worst part, IF i happen to be watching leno, and a howie segment comes on, im surfin for something new to watch. Monday Headlines own though.

Conan > Leno. Specially when he has the Clinton screen drop down and shit.

:wave:
Hey I like it.

I know conan owns all, but hes on after leno/letterman.

Usually when I care I'll just go to the website of both shows to see whos guests are the best and watch that show.

Back