SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?

How dare you sully the name of Tackleberry by comparing Juggs to him? If anything Juggs is more like Harris.

08dfc2d5-300f-4b2a-b7a3-3e6eab0def08_text.gif

I don't get it. I will never get it. He seems like a nice guy. Maybe he fucked up a little. Here's how that could have gone.

pride makes a hell of a thug

OTOH, with all of this trial business in the news i would not rule out the chance of intentional rabble rousing. there were after all a few instances of young black kids trying to stir up trouble during all of the ruckus last year. there were 2-3 young girls who bumped into a white family in a store IIRC, where one of them stood behind the car as they tried to back out of the spot and feigned being struck. i think a white mom pulled a pistol.

then there was the mom and child in a motel pool, whose story ended up getting the employee fired. i don't like that my mind goes these places but it's within the realm of possibility

Last edited:
the first one is kind of cool and cute. that mabye why the others were vandalizing her car. i showed that clip to my sisters who felt the cop was out of line. one of them agreed that he needed a warrant. fuck that, i've had problem neighbors. once you actually get video evidence, you'd be damned to have to sit on your hands for any fucking iota of time

You are just fucking dense. Do you even know what are the three prerequisites for the use of deadly force? You really need to attend a class that discusses such matters tackleberry. I have. So, go back to licking the windows on the short bus.

The general consensus is that there are 2 perquisites for LEO's to use deadly force

1. defend themselves or a third person from the use or imminent use of deadly physical force or

2. make an arrest or prevent the escape from custody of a person whom they reasonably believe has committed or attempted to commit a felony involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious physical injury and, where feasible, they have given warning of their intent to use deadly physical force

Depending what state you're in, it could be felony or misdemeanor to resist.. And if we decided to fight the cop in every state, its a felony with violence. If you just threaten to fight that cop and resist, still a felony

Dealing with law enforcement in America is like stumbling across a mother bear with cubs in the woods...

- No sudden moves
- Don't panic or make eye contact
- If attacked, curl up into a ball and pray you survive.

Dealing with law enforcement in America is like stumbling across a mother bear with cubs in the woods...

- No sudden moves

i'm sure it's so much more pleasant to deal with law enforcement in Dubai. i mean holy fuck, as a non-arab dood, you don't even have a viable solution to become a permanent citizen/residence of the UAE, and yet you hated trump for wanting him to stop the flow of illegal immigrants into our country, and we even have an alternative to breaking the law to become a citizen in this country.

your dumb arguments are moot until you move away and stop praising the leadership of that place.

- No sudden moves
or you could just not resist arrest, not flee and not point guns at pregnant women

they also arent types of fish, whats the point of saying that?

claiming people need to be lucky or white or special or cautious all ignores the simple reality that these shootings rarely if ever happen unless you resist arrest.

resist arrest, you get shot. when a bunch of police try to restrain you and your strategy is to squirm away and try to get into a car and drive off, you get shot. and you deserve it. in fact i hope they shoot you 10 times.

so dont.

Back