3201 - 11-10-2001, 22:37
Wow, you have no life.

Sponsored Links
Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
3202 - 11-10-2001, 22:38
This thread was dead the moment the ****ing flash movie was made.

allkaiser
Unregistered
Old
3203 - 11-12-2001, 00:47
Do the mods do anything on this board? I'm just kinda asking, after seeing Mitsubishi's sig...

Anyways, I was gone for a weekend and only 5 new posts, what's going on here?

I need to make a new image, it's been a while, bleh...

^FalcoN_65^ 7
Unregistered
Old
3204 - 11-12-2001, 01:28

Desperate times call for desperate measures.... I think?

apollyon
VeteranXV
Old
3205 - 11-12-2001, 01:43
you guys that think this is still funny are true ****ing geeks. i thought once - "damn self, you're a geek. you hang out on video game forums and internet relay chats." but then i saw this. laughing at a translation of a videogame. sure, it may be funny once. but to laugh for a WHOLE ****ING YEAR and then some says you're more of a ****in geek than me.

bud
VeteranX
Old
3206 - 11-12-2001, 01:44
it wasnt funny in the first place.

sry

apollyon
VeteranXV
Old
3207 - 11-12-2001, 01:46
you're right

but i'm giving allowance for the weak-minded

if you laughed at this for more than one day then you're truly a ****ing ****** and i hate you. (much like drakkus)

^FalcoN_65^ 7
Unregistered
Old
3208 - 11-12-2001, 17:39
Quote:
Originally posted by wsup!
you guys that think this is still funny are true ****ing geeks. i thought once - "damn self, you're a geek. you hang out on video game forums and internet relay chats." but then i saw this. laughing at a translation of a videogame. sure, it may be funny once. but to laugh for a WHOLE ****ING YEAR and then some says you're more of a ****in geek than me.

[begin rant]

What is truly amazing is not that some of us "geeks" still find AYB entertaining, but rather that "flavor of the month" or should I say "flavor of the moment" kiddies like yourselves are personally offended when something like this makes a slow comeback and you find that you are no longer on board the "AYB boat" having long since abandoned it for something cooler like Dancing Hamsters or DJ Super Greg.

No my friend, it is you who are the geek here.... scouring the internet for the next big craze so you can ride it's crest like so many wave hogging surfers, until ZDNet's "Screensavers" tells you what you should like next. So Pine away for the good old days when you were on the cusp of something cool... when you ran to tell your friends "look what I found on the internet" because your currency is no good here: You got off of this boat a long time ago, and you may not re-board. You are the weakest link... Goodbye!

[/end rant]

Anguish
VeteranXX
Old
3209 - 11-12-2001, 17:41
Waow the weakest link parody totally killed whatever intelligence you might have fooled me with (i wasn't fooled, but i was close ..)

Leech
VeteranX
Old
3210 - 11-12-2001, 17:41
Quote:
Originally posted by ^FalcoN_65^ 7

[begin rant]

What is truly amazing is not that some of us "geeks" still find AYB entertaining, but rather that "flavor of the month" or should I say "flavor of the moment" kiddies like yourselves are personally offended when something like this makes a slow comeback and you find that you are no longer on board the "AYB boat" having long since abandoned it for something cooler like Dancing Hamsters or DJ Super Greg.

No my friend, it is you who are the geek here.... scouring the internet for the next big craze so you can ride it's crest like so many wave hogging surfers, until ZDNet's "Screensavers" tells you what you should like next. So Pine away for the good old days when you were on the cusp of something cool... when you ran to tell your friends "look what I found on the internet" because your currency is no good here: You got off of this boat a long time ago, and you may not re-board. You are the weakest link... Goodbye!

[/end rant]

you have got to be one of the ****ing stupidest people i've ever encountered.

^FalcoN_65^ 7
Unregistered
Old
3211 - 11-12-2001, 17:42
Quote:
Originally posted by Leech
you have got to be one of the ****ing stupidest people i've ever encountered.
Coming from you, that means alot....

mikado
VeteranX
Old
3212 - 11-12-2001, 17:43
duh, being cool on the internet is ALL that matters in life

better be on top of internet jokes so i can tell all of my friends about it! but no, it's better to stick to the same tired old jokes for 2 years...

sigh.

^FalcoN_65^ 7
Unregistered
Old
3213 - 11-12-2001, 17:46
Quote:
Originally posted by Anguish
Waow the weakest link parody totally killed whatever intelligence you might have fooled me with (i wasn't fooled, but i was close ..)
Are you saying I shouldn't have dumbed it down to your level with a hackneyed phrase, or that you don't like the show. Have you been taking your medication?

mikado
VeteranX
Old
3214 - 11-12-2001, 17:49
he's saying you're a ****ing retard for using cultural cliches, old ones at that.

^FalcoN_65^ 7
Unregistered
Old
3215 - 11-12-2001, 17:50
Quote:
Originally posted by mikado
he's saying you're a ****ing retard for using cultural cliches, old ones at that.
What? Like "****ing retard"?

mikado
VeteranX
Old
3216 - 11-12-2001, 17:52
"****ing retard" is hardly a cultural cliche. try to use a good analogy next time, thanks.

^FalcoN_65^ 7
Unregistered
Old
3217 - 11-12-2001, 17:54
I won't argue semantics with an unarmed man. Dude if you don't like AYB then go hang out in a Backstreet Boys chat room with your little sister and her friends...mmmkay?

Leech
VeteranX
Old
3218 - 11-12-2001, 17:55
Quote:
Originally posted by ^FalcoN_65^ 7
I won't argue semantics with an unarmed man. Dude if you don't like AYB then go hang out in a Backstreet Boys chat room with your little sister and her friends...mmmkay?
worst attempt at a comeback ever

^FalcoN_65^ 7
Unregistered
Old
3219 - 11-12-2001, 17:58
Quote:
Originally posted by Leech

worst attempt at a comeback ever
Really? How about this one:

Leech's mom is so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs...

PyroTeknik212
Veteran
Old
3220 - 11-12-2001, 18:31
That's not even funny.
I think I'm gonna cry.

Page 161 of 226

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page OT: All your base are belong to us

Social Website Bullshit