[LoD] My time with LoD

No offense - but I wouldn't really want to fly out anywhere to meet anyone off of Tribalwar.

Oh and :

ew3rj5.jpg

nouof2.jpg

img00081jr6.jpg

planned gall bladder removal these days is nothing, don't sweat it.

I'm more nervous about what they find inside. My intestines hurt, Some days I shit normally, some days constipated, some days diahreah. I have a bump and pain in my lower left colon area. The surgeon didn't think it was a hernia, but if he got in there and it was, he'd repair it. He suggested it may just be a fatty tumor, of course when he said tumor I was like... whut?

My grandma died of colon cancer a year ago last Nov. I know it's rare and it's probably just a bad gallbladder but my family gene pool has a lot of cancer and heart disease.

I'm more nervous about what they find inside. My intestines hurt, Some days I shit normally, some days constipated, some days diahreah. I have a bump and pain in my lower left colon area. The surgeon didn't think it was a hernia, but if he got in there and it was, he'd repair it. He suggested it may just be a fatty tumor, of course when he said tumor I was like... whut?

My grandma died of colon cancer a year ago last Nov. I know it's rare and it's probably just a bad gallbladder but my family gene pool has a lot of cancer and heart disease.

my grandma also died of colon cancer, about 2 years ago. Cancer is some terrible shit. Evil.

I want to post something on here that makes LoD think I am there for her. But to be honest I really just want to fuck. Could someone write something up for me? I never get pm'd by the TW girls but I'd like to think I'm a good looking guy.

Blow pops are great and all, but all that work to get to the tiny little center of gum - sometimes I feel it just isn't worth it. The gum loses flavor so quickly.

Back