FUCK CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

Cat lady video is great, everyone needs to watch it. China will pay for what they've done. The thing is, it's not the people who are bad, but the government officials. The penalty is already happening because Trump is restructuring trade deals to favor the USA.

Cat lady video is great, everyone needs to watch it. China will pay for what they've done. The thing is, it's not the people who are bad, but the government officials. The penalty is already happening because Trump is restructuring trade deals to favor the USA.
Nah the people are bad too. It's their whole culture.

You can't blame them for the environment in which they have been raised, that would be like saying that ppl from the USA are bad b/c they are all gun crazy.

It's just different cultural norms

You can't blame them for the environment in which they have been raised, that would be like saying that ppl from the USA are bad b/c they are all gun crazy.

It's just different cultural norms

you totally can blame them for their culture, you can blame them for their race, you can blame them for whatever the fuck you want.

its like when disgusting inbreds breed massive extended families and then run small towns like evangelicals or polygamists - that shit is systemic its not random.

Nah the people are bad too. It's their whole culture.

excessive empathy and sympathy will be the death of the west (it already is)

and not caring about anyone or anything but yourself will be the death of the east (and already should be)

may the winner take all

amazon fucking sucking lately. everything i look at has delivery dates 10-30 days away.

just ordered two items from 'china shipping' to test the delivery times now. may be ok if there are still enough planes in the air. DHL so hopeful.

I have ordered over 20 things from the US in the last month and they have all arrived in Australia within 8 days. That's faster that most stuff within Australia.

Probably depends on what u are buying I suppose

I wish our relationship with China was different. It was during WWII. They were friendly with us because Japan was beast mode.

If Japan had not attacked Pearl Harbor - things would be very different in that neck of the woods today.

I wish that people from China could apply to move to where they want and that people from around the world that need more structure in their lives could move to China.

Also, if I had wheels I'd be a wagon.

[/thoughts]

I have ordered over 20 things from the US in the last month and they have all arrived in Australia within 8 days. That's faster that most stuff within Australia.

Probably depends on what u are buying I suppose

Because thats 'Murica. Red white and blue. Even during a worldwide pandemic, we can get you your useless consumer shit

Good read. I'll forgive your insolence this time.

Spoiler

My daughter needs a new cookware set. Everything sticks to her fry pay. She mentioned Hexclad. I looked it up on Amazon, read reviews. It's made in China because the etching on the pan can only be done there. Some people say it's good, others say it sucks. So now we'll look for a frypan set made in the USA sold at Samsclub or Costco.

That's how we get back at China.

China: U.S. a 'Primitive Society,' 'American Democracy Is Dying'
China’s state-run Global Times propaganda newspaper began the week on Monday with columns proclaiming the end of American democracy and declaring that Washington was “no match for China” in fighting diseases.

China is the country of origin of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, which it allowed to become a threat to humanity on a global scale by persecuting doctors and others who attempted to share information on a contagious disease spreading in the central city of Wuhan. One study found that the Chinese Communist Party could have prevented, if not for its censorship and incompetence, as many as 95 percent of the world’s coronavirus cases.

The Chinese government officially denies being the origin country of the virus, despite no evidence existing contradicting this conclusion. Chinese Foreign Ministry officials have accused the American army of creating the virus in a laboratory.
[...]

“The COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus] spread in the U.S. is almost like that of a primitive society. It should not have been like this if the U.S. had the slightest science and organization,” the propaganda outlet asserted. “To put it bluntly, the U.S. is no match for China in terms of anti-epidemic organization and mobilization. The U.S. political system has been hit by the pandemic on its weak side and we were willing to show understanding for that. After all, every system has its weaknesses.”

The Global Times claimed to abandon “understanding” for the United States because the administration of President Donald Trump has repeatedly blamed China for not being forthcoming with pivotal information that could have saved lives early during the pandemic.

“In that case, it is not our fault to reveal the miserable failure of the U.S.,” the newspaper concluded.
[...]

War is the only answer.

How many more shady testing clinics like the one in Wuhan currently exist in China that are brewing up the next pandemic, whether it may be intentionally or unintentionally?

Back