You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

thats still not the hilarious part

i havent found whats hilarious yet about it. it is an extremely interesting turn of events

Uh, no, that is definitely the hilarious part. The fact that kura left means he really did take this site seriously and feels he has egg on his face now.

Wait, olaf weren't you the one saying kura was a troll etc.? (basically agreeing with everyone ever)

I'm confused by this statement. I don't know if I said it outright, I'm sure I did, but I have never said that he wasn't a troll.

I'm confused by this statement. I don't know if I said it outright, I'm sure I did, but I have never said that he wasn't a troll.

It's confusing because your point of argument in this thread makes absolutely no sense. I am trying to understand how you thought it would be obvious that kura would leave the forum after kotz found his personal info. If he was a troll...why would he care?

don't even reply I don't care

going to the gym to get swole

It's confusing because your point of argument in this thread makes absolutely no sense. I am trying to understand how you thought it would be obvious that kura would leave the forum after kotz found his personal info. If he was a troll...why would he care?

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to explain this to you. He guarded himself like it was Fort Knox. He came up with several identities to throw people off. He created kotz rape threads all over the place. Now he gets found out and you're surprised that he left the forum. That's what I don't fucking get.

Back