SJW ridiculousness in video games - Overwatch latest

This is the most mundane throwaway line I've seen anyone get upset about. Replace boyfriend with wife and ask yourself if his sexuality is still being rammed down your throat.

jfc

who cares?

u sound like sjw reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeject when u cry about some innocuous shit like this

500 white women just got raped by feral m0slem niggers while i typed this post and spent time 2 remove capitalization, punctuation and kkkorrect spelling, but this is what chaps ur stick?

how soy are u, boy?

Last edited:
This is the most mundane throwaway line I've seen anyone get upset about. Replace boyfriend with wife and ask yourself if his sexuality is still being rammed down your throat.

My point is he doesn't need a wife either, it's a video game... he has a rifle and runs fast, that's all you need to know, but they are going out of their way to show that he's gay. A common theme with shows/movies and now games

My point is he doesn't need a wife either, it's a video game... he has a rifle and runs fast, that's all you need to know, but they are going out of their way to show that he's gay. A common theme with shows/movies and now games

He doesn't need to be a soldier either. It's a video game. Just make it a grey genderless figure with a weapon.

Oh man this is even worse than when they made Valkyrie bisexual in Thor Ragnarok even tho they never mentioned it in the actual movie

When will this madness end?

The kids aren't fooled. They see through the BS. The upcoming generation is really pissed at the blatant manipulation and lol about it. Will be fun to watch them as time passes. It's a fun time to have a teen boy who is old enough to see the changes over the last few years.

Back