Grilled Cheese Sandwich

the best grilled cheeses i've made were even better adding other shit than cheese/bread...

the least i would do unless i was missing ingredients is toasted wheat/cheddar + onion/tomato/lettuce/s&p

or i suppose if i was really going to just eat bread/cheese i'd add in a tomato soup

ok...

Adding pulled pork and onion to a grilled cheese sandwich does not make it a pulled pork sandwich. A pulled Pork Sandwich is lot s of pork piled on a crusty bun with cheese onion and whatever else you like.

With a grilled cheese you butter the outside of the Sourdough bread, place your sharp cheddar, onion and a small helping of the pork together for a great sandwich entirely different than your standard grilled cheese.

Perhaps you know it alls should give it a try and you'll see how great they are instead of arguing semantics in a FUCKING FOOD THREAD.

ok...

Adding pulled pork and onion to a grilled cheese sandwich does not make it a pulled pork sandwich. A pulled Pork Sandwich is lot s of pork piled on a crusty bun with cheese onion and whatever else you like.

With a grilled cheese you butter the outside of the Sourdough bread, place your sharp cheddar, onion and a small helping of the pork together for a great sandwich entirely different than your standard grilled cheese.

Perhaps you know it alls should give it a try and you'll see how great they are instead of arguing semantics in a FUCKING FOOD THREAD.

keep your pulled pork out of this grilled cheese thread

My mom made me a grilled cheese with some kind of really creamy white cheese that had a little bit of spice to it. I can't remember what the cheese was called, but it was so freakin' good. I want to say it started with an "H" but I don't know.

Grilled cheese + tomato soup = THE BEST LUNCH.

honey-ham-carpaccio-havarti-sandwich.jpg

honey ham carpaccio havarti sandwich

Gruyère is the king of grilling cheeses. Throw in some pecorino or parmesan for some bite and thats all you need. Also, once toasted, slather the toasted sides in plenty of butter, you can't beat it.

Back