Spicy Beef with Kimchi and Rice

LGBR

Contributor
Veteran XX
Hello Friends.

This is a more or less Korean dish that I've become adept at preparing. Although today I've been so hungover, tired, and fucked up that I forgot to take pictures beforehand, it's so incredibly simple and delicious that it doesn't really matter.

Anywho, I used the following:
Beef (cubed, shredded, however the fuck you like beef, whatever is okay. I used thin shredded beef strips)
Kimchi
Korean chili paste
Soy sauce
Rice

Put a skillet or wok on the stove, put down some soy and chili paste, mix it together until the soy has a red tint to it evenly. throw in your kimchi and beef. cook it however fucking long you want. if you want well cooked beef, shit, go for it. if you want rare fuckin beef then nigga dont let it sit too long. kimchi is good hot or cold so its not gonna get affected that much.

cook that shit up. put some rice on a plate. put the beef and kimchi on top of that shit.

eat the fuck out of it.

here are two pictures, fuck.

IMG_0398.jpg

These are the ingredients aside from the beef, rice, and soy. the red box is the chili paste. you can probably find it or at least something similar at a local asian market - preferably a korean one. the little bag is kimchi. also can be found at asian markets.

IMG_0397.jpg

This is my finished product. I put the rice on top because i don't give a fuck. and those are my pajama pants. they're wicked comfy.

wtf is that chain place in japan with the beef on top of the rice for like 200 yen, that shit was awesome. i saw some business dude drinking a 24oz beer with it at 9AM one day :lol:

Where you at in korea, ligger? My nephew is over there teaching English somewhere. Maybe you could meet up and get him messed up.

lamb is correct, i live in osaka - which is known as japans kitchen. there are restaurants and grocery stores of every variety here.

the grocery store up the street stocks a bunch of korean dishes as well as chinese, american, and other various foods

i can buy tobasco just about anywhere here.

Back