maybe every thursday or something.

i like to cg as much as the next polater but it does get tiresome
and we have the other 6 days for cg pu's

let your childish flaming commence.

p.s we could call it copa evening?
p.p.s it would make a cool utube video for the ppl that post them
#copathursday

Last edited:
I love tribe but it really need cg nerf. Not a big one tho cuz balance is affected v much by cg.

Standoff game is almost nonexistent in standard 3 o setup.

Part due 2 ppl just being bad holders/communicators and part cg.

cg might be strong in the current metagame but that changes when cappers don't have to worry about being perma-iff'd

offense still dominates defenses when the defense doesn't have happymod even with netset and 1.40

also going forward it'd be nice if there were a cap on pft to avoid people from overtweaking and abusing it

a huge number of good chainers these days just have interpolate off and their pft way too high

i think if you just set terp to 0 you're probably ok

no idea what pft is good for you because ive never pinged that low

in the end even with a cg nerf ppl that are extreme lpb are still going to have major advantage over ppl without just like in 1.30

better to just get people to adapt to current game

most of the ppl that complain about cg are flat out terrible

no doubt it is harder to hold flag on standoff than it ever been in LT imo but it is also nice being able to play 2o 3d again and a variety of other style as well

a cg nerf shouldn't disproportionately affect different pings that much

making cg require a single bullet more to kill is probably a good nerf that won't degrade the game into being unchaseable

cg nerf is a whole other argument this is just about 1 evening no cg.
and it should be strictly enforced.
aka any cg kills and your obs'd and replaced
of course if it sucks well abandon it

i participate a few time in non cg pu and they are a fun change but a lot of cap that normally never happen, happen, especially on dx so :)

i think the idea behind 1.40's removal of the interpolate variable and new dynamic PFT was that the improved PFT helps high pingers whereas it has a marginal/negligible effect on low pingers

unfortunately, in a sense it left low pinging 1.40 players at a disadvantage compared to ones with 1.11/1.30 bypasses who still had access to interp @ low ping, so i kinda understand why nofix made his plugin to change it back

i think the idea was to force everyone to 1.4 and get rid of those older clients (altho that didn't happen) so all pings would be equal under 1.40

(i assume nofix wouldn't have made his 1.4 terp plugin if 1.40 had been officially released and adopted)

honestly: i can whore u down on ping 20 without interp/pft or i can whore u down in the same way with 120 ping and interp/pft
there is nothing wrong with giving the high pingers the possibility to keep up in chaingun performance since using disc and nades on high ping is a lot harder than on low ping. and with those pft/interp doesnt help at all.
also idc about standoffs not existing or ppl being whored down too fast, the balance is perfect.
imo most ppl just play stupid as stork alrdy said, dont forget that the high level players are mostly gone and you get 1-2 top tier gamers max on 1 team at a time.
i wont go into more detail about how to avoid chaingun damage or how to successfully counter 3O with 2D on standoff, but trust me, its been done, its possible, its even ez with the right ppl.
most guys act as if ppl are chaining better than ever before. thats not the case.
peace

Back