Intense

rtcll

Veteran X
Nihility and i were having a casual morning while dueling "night" in argh's when this happened:

backstory: its 15-0 me and we have not said one thing to the tribal player known as night.

be wary there is a serial killer in tribes

Last edited:
also I don't know how to link images so that you can just click to expand their size and make it easy to read. i am a forum newbie

also I don't know how to link images so that you can just click to expand their size and make it easy to read. i am a forum newbie

Jeez, I understand the forum confusion, the ability to link images in forums has only been around for 10 years, I'm sure you'll catch up eventually :ban:

As to night, I think that's the first time I've seen him talk. He is Columbine weird....

Night did something similar to me the other day while I was sitting in an empty server waiting for ppl to show for pub. He spent 10 minutes yelling at me how he's #1 dueler in tribes all the while never landing any shots with anything. Somehow I think he's related to Mun or a newly developing persona in the mind of their overloard Fedz.

is funny after i troll him he started to mention how i shouldnt mess with ppl who know more about pooters than him and hed find out where i live and do bad things like he did to carnova (or something)

then he say he can find my facebook and provided a link asking if it was me. i havent used fb in years so idk

then he say he will hack me so i tell him if wknd is over and im not hack i will be disapoint.

no hack

:(

i think he is mess in the head

there are alot of weirdos in tribe

that diamond eagle dude or whatever his name wuz troll me all the time

Last edited:
i don't know who is gayer

rtcll for taking all those screenshots, cutting out the chat and linking them all on imageshack

or me for actually clicking on one of them

Back