Post ur tribe specs, mouse, mouse sense, resolution fov etc

at this pt u pretty much have 2 accept ppl going 2 use perma iff on their radar and either use it or just play against it and still enjoy urself or not play

2 each his own

i do not see y u got 2 push ur opinion on other ppl then cry when they do not agree

i talk 2 lix and stork i am glad they playing tribe i do not tell them not 2 play

do not spread misinformation then call me snake

if i had ability to make anticheat i wuld

the one stork made a while back by wrapping mj's plugin would have worked fine for stopping nofix's happymod plugin

groove's screenshot showing that model replacement and nofog were still not checked killed that tho

Last edited:
Sup Nofix. This thread sucks

winamphud.jpg

Dude, nice radar and health/energy huds. where to get them?

groove's screenshot showing that model replacement and nofog were still not checked killed that tho

i think nofog still gets checked but model replacement ya (i had like 8 or 9 plugins loaded in that screenshot including hm)

edit: ya emjay plugin + nofog = crash, tested

still tho it was a neat idea and a good effort by stork

Sup Nofix. This thread sucks

Dude, nice radar and health/energy huds. where to get them?

[T1] Mini Milk-Man config :)

Last edited:
i think nofog still gets checked but model replacement ya (i had like 8 or 9 plugins loaded in that screenshot including hm)

edit: ya emjay plugin + nofog = crash, tested

still tho it was a neat idea and a good effort by stork

[T1] Mini Milk-Man config :)

still better than nothing though but nobody really wants to adopt a known inferior solution

a lot easier to hide superhudbot radar by staring off into space than ppl who try to replace epack dts with a giant pylon

Back