Aion Sucks

Wannacookie

Veteran XX
Just an FYI, this game is horrible. I joined the unofficial RP server to attempt to roleplay a drunken white racist, and was promptly suspended for 72 hours less than 10 hours into the open beta.

The game itself is boring, and the grind is less rewarding than L2. Yet, I must play since I already committed. I warn all others to stay away.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2393/dumbgm.jpg

Yea, but Dac is an idiot. I actually have taste and skill. My character is a midget with a ghetto booty and fat thighs. The power to create ugly fucking characters is amazing with this creation system. Probably the only plus.

"Roleplay" isn't an invitation to be a spamming asshole in global channels. Might want to check the ToS.

That said, yes, Aion blows.

I've heard a lot of things about Aion such as "It's revolutionary PvP" and "It's so different and unique" from a lot of different people.

Yet, when asked to substantiate these claims with actual evidence or specifics, few of them can actually say anything. I just don't understand the hype for this game at all...not that I'm condemning it or passing judgment; I am just perplexed by the hype.

No one can seem to give me any concrete information other than some WoW bloggers saying "Play Aion."

I think it looks like a piece of shit Korean MMO and this is a rare case where I probably couldn't get beyond the art style and animations etc...but some of my e-pals are trying it and I wish I understood why.

Why? It's got wings.

product_maxiovernightwings.jpg

I've heard a lot of things about Aion such as "It's revolutionary PvP" and "It's so different and unique" from a lot of different people.

Yet, when asked to substantiate these claims with actual evidence or specifics, few of them can actually say anything. I just don't understand the hype for this game at all...not that I'm condemning it or passing judgment; I am just perplexed by the hype.

No one can seem to give me any concrete information other than some WoW bloggers saying "Play Aion."

I think it looks like a piece of shit Korean MMO and this is a rare case where I probably couldn't get beyond the art style and animations etc...but some of my e-pals are trying it and I wish I understood why.

You read my mind.

people hyped up darkfall too. everyone i know that hyped it up has quit. they acted like belligerent little assholes in defense of that game, and they quit within a few months. dumbasses.

anywho, i read wowriot (and the other riot blogs) a few times a week. the best response i found was from a wow arena player being interviewed. he said aion was just OK and he was going to play it to have fun in noncompetitive pvp

i tried playing the open beta but it was laggy as shit so i have no opinion

Last edited:
i think the only reason people would play aion is because wow has pissed them off beyond a breaking point for whatever legitimate reason or otherwise. thus they seek an alternative, no matter how bad it is... likely continuing to nerdrage against wow

its like when a kid gets dumped and immediately hooks up with some ugly girl out of spite

people hyped up darkfall too. everyone i know that hyped it up has quit. they acted like belligerent little assholes in defense of that game, and they quit within a few months. dumbasses.

anywho, i read wowriot (and the other riot blogs) a few times a week. the best response i found was from a wow arena player being interviewed. he said aion was just OK and he was going to play it to have fun in noncompetitive pvp

i tried playing the open beta but it was laggy as shit so i have no opinion

hahah @ wow arena as 'competitive pvp'

Back