Sorry guys... I was just kidding. by samUwell - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Sorry guys... I was just kidding.
Page 2 of 2
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
21 - 02-21-2019, 18:35
hey they're my dogs and my cancer
rep me

Sponsored Links
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 02-21-2019, 19:18
those dogs did not consent 2 u givin them the ~cancer~

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 02-21-2019, 19:46
Give it some time and people will complain that the dogs did not give consent to be taught to sniff out cancer in humans.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 02-22-2019, 09:20

Father of ISIS Bride is SUING President Donald Trump for Not Letting His Terrorist Daughter Return to US

Quote:
President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced this week that the woman terrorist who left Alabama to join ISIS in Syria and now wants to return to the United States is not an American citizen and therefore cannot return to the nation.
Now, her father is suing Trump, Pompeo, and Attorney General William Barr for stripping her citizenship.

The Constitutional Law Center for Muslims in America filed the suit on behalf of Hoda Muthana***8217;s father Ahmed Ali Muthana on Thursday in federal court in Washington.

***8220;Muthana***8217;s suit asks the U.S. government to recognize Hoda***8217;s citizenship and make good faith efforts to return her and the son, to whom she gave birth while in Syria, to the United States,***8221; Fox 10 reports.

Appearing on Fox Business, Pompeo said ***8220;this is a woman terrorist who has inflicted enormous risk on American soldiers and American citizens. She***8217;s a terrorist.***8221;

The Constitutional Law Center for Muslims in America released a statement following the lawsuit in which they acknowledge that she will likely be charged with providing material support of terrorism if she returns.
***8220;Ms. Muthana has publicly acknowledged her actions and accepted full responsibility for those actions. In Ms. Muthana***8217;s words, she recognizes that she has ***8216;ruined***8217; her own life, but she does not want to ruin the life of her young child,***8221; the statement said.
Muthana***8217;s [terrorist] child was not born in the United States.
[.....]
Yeah, I don't think so. ***** wants to come back to American to carry out her threats of death to Americans and have us support her terrorist children. Should deport her entire family while we are at it.

America is full. We don't need any more people, let alone more DirkaDirkas. How does American benefit by allowing her back in? What good does she offer?

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
25 - 02-22-2019, 09:33
well, if they let her back in and she does blow up a building, that's a huge win for anti-muslim and anti-immigration sentiment, and in the long term will accelerate muslim genocide

if she doesn't blow up a building, everyone forgets this story next week and fatso still looks like a humanitarian

but you go back to playing one-dimensional chess with your elderly wall-free buddy in the white house

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Sorry guys... I was just kidding.

Social Website Bullshit