You raff yuo roose v.3871

the orange ladder was just used to get the yellow ladder in the right position to lay the red ladder flat against it

or something

DnU4NRR.jpg

On a side note, I wonder how much lateral force these things can take. I wouldn't think the other picture above the pool would support him if he walked further out.

uhhh that's scaffolding it's kinda designed like that using engineering

i built descramblers through the 80s and 90s. originally just a coffee can few cable connections and some wire. then graduated to some circuit boards caps and resistors .. then programming satellite cards and emulators woot. cut the cables in mid 2000 and just download everything from web to this day.

i built descramblers through the 80s and 90s. originally just a coffee can few cable connections and some wire. then graduated to some circuit boards caps and resistors .. then programming satellite cards and emulators woot. cut the cables in mid 2000 and just download everything from web to this day.

Explain to me like I was born in 1991 why you guys went through all that trouble

Like was cable 5% if your income back then I need 2 know pirating is 2 easy now but you actually had to build shit back then

A one time payment for a black box that gets you all the channels vs a monthly premium per channel.

Only a doofus would argue against saving money.

Last edited:
Remember when it was just considered common decency not to exploit someone in a vulnerable state of distress?

Taking the self is rather narcissistic and in poor taste. "hey I know you're lying there, bleeding to death, in untold pain... but don't forget about me here! " Gotta get those likes on social media!

Back