HELP - I BURNED MY GIRLFRIENDS COOTER

OMG PICTARS OF MY PENITH GOT SENT TO WOMEN ON IRC!

Not to a bunch though, only like 2 or 3 of them. I consider them a fair trade though ;)

But anywho. I got banned from #estrogen and almost from dynamix until a few of them convinced E-KNIGHT PJ to unban me. Thread got made and deleted in a matter of minutes. PM's sent to a few of us. Legal threats, etc. Real fun.

I think he's trying too hard to be funny so he doesn't get choked to death this time at nerdlan. I give this story a -2/1008

HollyW00d said:
I think he's trying too hard to be funny so he doesn't get choked to death this time at nerdlan. I give this story a -2/1008
Didnt get choked last time either HEY WAY TO LOSE

HollyW00d said:
I'd rather lose than be choked for being an annoying faggot.
considering that wasnt the reason he choked me at all, i dont know what you're trying to get at

who the fuck are you anyway? get the fuck out

LGBR said:

Not to a bunch though, only like 2 or 3 of them. I consider them a fair trade though ;)

But anywho. I got banned from #estrogen and almost from dynamix until a few of them convinced E-KNIGHT PJ to unban me. Thread got made and deleted in a matter of minutes. PM's sent to a few of us. Legal threats, etc. Real fun.

only the fat girls liked my cawk. you get any of the sexy ones to like yours?

LGBR said:

That isn't the story I got. It seemed like 2 or 3 + 5...
With nothing in return.

I call BS.

LGBR had a decent act going, but he ruined it. Doesn't seem to concerned about the girl or his dad. He's been around too long to pull off making something like this sound believeable.

I wish we could make Crom a forum mod, so we can go, "I want this meber banned By the power of CROM!"

I knew this was fake when he said "anywayz." I remember LGBR was in charge of reviewing some fan fiction for something. Don't quite remember what though.

Anyone in charge of something involving the English language doesn't use "anywayz"

Isn't it amusing when someone can come here make a thread that they have sex with a retard and everyone believes them, but you come here make this and completely fail at it. WOW.

I just finished reading the first post, skipped straight to a quick reply, don't feel like reading the rest.

Frankly LGBR, I'm pissed dude, you made me get milk all over my monitor, keyboard, and the inside of my nose.

Back